Your outfits

April was kind enough to give you some of her old clothes, since all of yours was in the blast.
You were currently sorting it in t/n's room while he was out.

Leonardo
You pulled out a red, gold and blue Supergirl t-shirt from the shirt box and shorts with blue and white sneakers in the shoes/pants box. You smile happily and decide to wear them now, since April already washed them.
It fit perfectly.

You happily went to sorting the rest of the clothes when Leo came in. He saw you with your hair down and that outfit on.
He had to admit that you looked very pretty.

Donnatello
You smiled at the outfit laid out on the bed. A silky smooth dress with patterns of hearts with arrows and skulls with flowers that comes up to above your knees, paired with black leggings, and purple and black sneakers. You pulled the dress over your damp hair that you just washed clean and pulled on the legging and sneakers. You smiled as you smoothed it down and continued to sort the clothes.

Donnie had entered as you finished lacing your shoes. He watched you smooth down the dress and smile happily.
He couldn't help but smile too.

Raphael
You looked at the boxes April had dropped off, five big boxes.
You looked thru them and picked out a f/c t-shirt, a zip up sweater that hugs your curves with dark skinny jeans that spread out past your knees, with black and red sneakers.
You zipped up the sweater and laced up your shoes before digging into the boxes once more.

Raph came in as you zipped up, and his lips formed a smirk. You looked hot, as he hadn't seen you in anything other than pajamas and a messy bun.

Michelangelo
You looked thru the boxes before finding a loose shirt and jeans with neon orange and black sneakers. You slip it on and yawn, knowing this will be your lazy day outfit.

Mikey came in as you you stretched and yawned and thought you looked like a rad chick, that would totally play videogames all night with him.

Just something random I wrote.