Chapter Seventeen

"Hey, wake up. Xain is getting closer."

I wake up slowly, my eyes blinking rapidly as I got accustomed to the light around me. The events of last night were still fresh in my mind. I glanced around to see where the voice was coming from, only to find Kai standing above me, his eyes staring my body down.

An arm wrapped around me, and moments later I was shielded from his sight. I gasped, blushing hard as my body was wrapped in Connor's.

He glanced over his shoulder to glare at Kai. "The least you can do is give her something to wear. After all, it was you who ripped the only clothing she had."

I heard his chuckle, and moments later his steps retreated.

Connor breathed out in relief, turning his head to look down at me. Feeling self conscious, I covered my chest. He gave me a slight smile as he said, "Don't hide from me. I won't touch you."

I bit my lower lip, removing my arms. He smiled at me, keeping his eyes locked with mine. "See? You're alright." I giggled softly and said, "Well, you might not be.. It rose a little." Connor noticed, glancing at his erection before looking at me. He then caressed my cheek.

"It's a good thing we're being looked for. Otherwise I'd take you again." After a moment, he added, "..With your permission of course."

I giggled softly, then yelped as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to him as he sat up.

His hand covered my rear and chest as he held me to him; his erection lightly pressing up against me. He then rested his chin on top of my head. He was quiet for a moment before saying, "This is nice..."

I smiled, agreeing and snuggling close to him, when a voice rang out. "It would've been nicer if you had invited me."

I opened my eyes to find Xain standing in front of us, chuckling as he tossed our clothes to us.

I blushed softly before studying him. It was obvious that Kai didn't tell Xain of the ordeal that took place last night. I wanted to sigh in relief but simply giggled in response.

Xain was dressed in a loosely buttoned white shirt, his brown pants somewhat dirty. His feet were covered by moccasin boots. His dark brown hair was tied together into a loose ponytail. He smirked softly as he said, "Come on, don't gawk, darling."

I blushed furiously, slipping on underwear, an undershirt, and a pair of pants, which were a bit big for me. I raked my hair, wishing that I had something to tie it up with. It was reaching my mid back, which made me wonder if I needed to eventually cut it or not.

Connor had gotten dressed in a black shirt like Xain's, his blue jeans fitting tightly against him. He wore black boots, the texture possibly leather.

Xain and Connor watched me when I finished, eyes seemingly burning into my soul. I blushed softly and asked, "Is everything alright?"

Connor smirked a little, approaching me slowly. I had the strongest of impulses to back up, but I stood my ground. He pinched my cheek a little before saying, "Just drinking in the sight of you, Doll."

Blushing heavily, I stuttered out, "W-When are we h-heading out?"

"Shortly," Xain replied, nudging Connor before ruffling my hair. I pouted a little and said, "Hey, not everyone can have perfect hair like you two. Leave mine alone."

Xain laughed and said, "I had to pick leaves out of my hair. Quit complaining." Connor merely smiled a bit.

Bruce suddenly approached us with a friendly smile. He was shirtless and had dark blue jeans on. His feet were bare. "It's good to see you all up. We have breakfast ready if you're hungry."