Chapter Sixteen

My words caught him off guard only for a moment before he dragged me closer to him.

"And suddenly you give yourself to me, human. Did my sad story wreck your heart?"

I stared up at him, no longer feeling any resentment or hatred. I knew very well that a part of him wanted to take me regardless if I did or not. Whether that was the kind of man he truly was or not, I wouldn't know. But I did know that I wanted him.

I wanted him buried deep inside of me.

I wanted him to fill me with an anguish love.

I spread my legs for him, licking my own lips. "Connor.. I've always wanted to give myself to you," I said in a husky voice. "That night, when you came in and had me give head, and when you both picked me up that night. I didn't think Xain would be the only one to touch me."

He snarled, pressing me on the ground more. "He never liked to share."

I smiled faintly as his grip loosened. "I wanted you, Connor," I practically whimpered out. "For over a month. Please, take what's yours, and give me what is mine."

He growled, his claw rubbing my exposed womanhood. "Wet for me..."

I blushed softly. All the talk about wanting him to give me what I needed aroused me further. "Please," I said softly, close to a whisper. "I need this. We both do. Give it to me, Connor."

He growled, pinning my arms to the ground as his now-exposed and pulsing shaft pressed against my entry.

He was so hot I was afraid he'd burn me.

Maybe I wanted him to.

He slid inside me in one move, my essence coating him and making it easier for him to move. I gasped, tensing up as my pussy squeezed him.

Connor tensed a moment before he started to move his hips in a surprisingly gentle manner. I moaned softly, my breasts bouncing lightly with each thrust. His bulge was big enough to stretch my stomach somewhat, causing a tinge of pain that was soon replaced by pleasure.

I moaned softly, the size of him easily reaching my pleasure spot. I cried out, spreading my legs as my back rubbed up against the grass under me.

He suddenly pulled me to him, thrusting harder and rubbing my clit with a claw lightly.

I bit back a scream as I climaxed, pleasure electrifying me from my arching toes to my gasping mouth.

Connor's cock was rock solid when he pulled out of me. Confusion wrapped around my lust-filled mind, and I looked up at him questionably, only to gasp as he lifted me up.

Connor laid on his back, sitting me over him to where he slid right back inside. I gasped and jerked a little from his cock rubbing my sensitive nub. "C-Connor, what are you-!"

He rotated his hips, stopping me mid sentence as I gasped.

"Ride me, Lyra."

I looked down at him, truly wanting to do just that. But I couldn't. He was very large, and I was incredibly small, making it almost impossible.

He seemed to have heard my thoughts, grabbing both of my wrists and lifting my arms over my head. He then growled as he grabbed one of my legs with his free hand, thrusting upwards.

"Ohhh!!" I lost my ability to hold anything in as he pounded into me, rendering me unable to move around as he did so.

And he seemed to love it.

"Just like that, Lyra!" He groaned, growling in the process as his thrusts jackhammered into me.

My pussy hugged his cock, and I felt all of his ridges, all of his veins. I panted, lost in ecstasy as he hit my womb several times. "C-C-Connor! Cock! Give it to me!!"

The Imprinted Maiden (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें