Chapter Two (Revised)

Warning: This chapter is a nonconsensual scene. If that isn't your cup of tea, I would suggest skipping this chapter. 

~*~

I blushed hard and said, "Y-You understand me right? I-I don't want this. I've had enough, just l-let me go."

He snarled but didn't respond, watching me for a moment before backing up. 

Before I could respond, he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. Panicked more than anything, I started beating the wolf's back, which did nothing. It wasn't too long until I was laid up against a rock. I whimpered and tried to back up, but he simply pulled me forward and lifted my legs, spreading them wide and almost next to my head.

With his claws, he held my thighs in place and started to grind up against me.

I started crying softly, unsure if it was out of fear or out of pleasure, and whimpered once more, "P-Please let me go..."

He ignored me and started to grind faster, causing me to gasp and pant. I was drenched below, far more than I'd ever been in my life. All because of a brute like the one above me.

Without warning, he pushed inside me, causing me to scream out in pain. I arched hard, but there was nowhere to crawl to, nowhere to run or hide. I was nothing but his doll at that point; his little plaything. His thrusts were slow but agonizing; he couldn't fit everything into me, but he was trying, Gods help me!

Every push felt like a knife being placed in me, and every pull felt like a knife was being dragged out. I was trapped in pain; frozen in terror and pain cries and whimpers escaped my lips.

I didn't know how long it had been until the pain subsided, but when it did, it almost felt like bliss. He had stopped holding onto my thighs, and simply rested his claws next to my head. I moaned and whimpered and whined as he dug his length in and out of my womb; my flower.

I didn't want to escape at this point, and my body was starting to accept how large his cock was compared to my tiny vagina. Every thrust got deeper and faster, and at one point, I thought I was truly going to lose it. When I felt the first throb that wasn't my own, my pleasure subsided for fear as I looked up at the werewolf.

He didn't seem to mind this, thrusting harder into me in response. I tried to stifle my moans as I raised my arms, but I had become so weak. He growled and flipped me over, pinning me down as his hips slammed faster and faster up against mine.

There was little I could do to stop him; it was all I could to do grip the rock he had me pinned against and not cry out louder than I'd already done. I didn't want him inside me, I didn't want what he was giving, but the scrapes against my nipples and the large warmth stretching me dulled my mind. 

I could feel his knot pressing against my entry and knew what he wanted to do. I should've have fought it, fought what he wanted, but instead I arched my hips out eagerly, sobbing in pleasure as I lowered my head. 

The feeling of his fat knot entering inside me came before the sound of the pop itself, and my body tensed as pain consumed me alongside a forced orgasm. I wailed and arched, eyes wide as his seed pumped into me, filling me past the brim as he held me firmly against the rock. 

My body was twitching from our combined orgasms, adding onto the sensitivity every time I moved. He pulled out, and I could feel his semen rushing out of me. I whined and twitched, feeling exhausted but wide awake at the same time.

The wolf had suddenly pulled back and I looked up in confusion, only to feel a chill run down my spine

There was another one; this one looked almost bigger than the one who fucked me. Instead of being black, he had white fur. And a huge erection. I whimpered and tried to sit up, only to be lifted by the black werewolf.