Chapter Six

My eyes snapped open to the sound of my window creaking.

At first I was scared, but I realized who was in the room with me and calmed down.

The window slowly shut and I heard footsteps coming to my bed. I didn't bother turning around. But it didn't matter. He grabbed my shoulders and gently lifted me to him. Connor embraced me quietly before saying, "I'm sorry.. About your back and almost hurting your brother."

I shivered and winced slightly as his hands traced the mess he created on my back.

I looked up at him and started to cry. "I missed you..."

Conner smiled softly and said, "I missed you too."

He leaned over at my table and turned my night lamp off, leaning back over and kissing my neck softly. I moaned softly and said, "Don't... He'll hear us." "No, he won't," Connor replied, biting my neck softly. I bit back a whimper and asked, "Why... Why couldn't you wait to turn?"

"We didn't have a choice," he replied, his hands slowly making their way under my dress.

"Why?" I gasped softly moments later, feeling his hands gently gripping my breasts.

He kissed my neck and said, "Someone slipped silver into Xain's drink. He drank it and started choking. I didn't know what came over me... I just turned out of anger, and so did he. We took off out of the building onto the street. They're still looking for us."

I looked at him, knowing he could see me, and asked, "Then why are you here? And where is Xain?"

"He's in hiding... And I came here to heal you."

"How?"

His hands slipped from under my dress, and he grabbed one of my hands, placing it on his heated bulge.

I blushed hard and looked at him. "What... What are you implying?"

"Mates can heal one another. There are other ways, but none of them are possible at this moment. There's enough protein in me to heal you, but you must be willing to take it." I blushed furiously and said nothing.

Moments later, he unzipped his pants and leaned on his elbows.

I couldn't see his face all that well, but I knew he was staring at me. I could feel it.

My body could feel it.

I bit my lower lip and leaned down, feeling his heat radiate onto my face. I blushed and asked, "Are you sure there isn't another way?" "This is as convenient as it gets. Get to it." His harsh tone made me shrink a little, but I didn't back down from the task.

At first, I was hesitant to taste him. My lips were pressed up against his head, but I couldn't will myself to lick him. My body was trembling in need, but my mouth wouldn't respond.

Connor suddenly sat up and gripped the sides of my face, whispering, "Either you hurry up and do it, or I'll screw you and give you the dosage another way."

I shivered and nodded, lowering myself down once he let me go.

I shakily opened my mouth and licked the head of his cock.

At first, it tasted salty and sour. However, the more I licked, the more it tasted sweet.

My light licks turned into long, dragging ones, and I gently cradled his cock with one of my hands as my mouth went to work.

I sucked the sides, licked his veins, and nibbled lightly on his head.

Feeling like I could finally take it, I opened my mouth wide and started to suck on a few inches of him.