Chapter One (Revised)

I backed myself up against the tree in hopes of putting distance between us. I should've stayed home. I should've followed instructions. '

Don't go out at night on a full moon. Werewolves do exist, and they aren't like a regular wolf.'

But I did, and unfortunately, I had found exactly what I was looking for. My brother was right, they were all right; I should have just stayed home like a good little girl.

In actuality, it found me first, trapping me as I was looking around in the woods for any trace of a werewolf. I whimpered as I felt it breathe down my neck. I glanced down at his sharp claws, knowing very well that they were going to rip me apart any moment.

The black werewolf was going to kill me, all because I didn't believe the rumor.

The wolf growled and grabbed me by the neck, flinging me away from the tree and onto the ground, bruising my rips and arms. I screamed out and shut up quickly, realizing that I probably made the situation worse. It stood over me, and I shut my eyes tight, doing my best to calm down as it closed on me.

However, it didn't bite me.

It picked me up by both of my wrists and lifted me in the air. I could tell from how high I was that he was about seven feet tall. I looked down at it and trembled as it raised its claws. However, it didn't scratch me, or rip my face off.

In one swift move, it ripped off my dress, pulling a scream from my throat as it pinned me to the ground. When it let go, I tried to escape, but it merely grabbed onto my legs and pulled me back. A cry escaped my throat as I tried to move away again, but it- no; he didn't give me a second chance. He placed one of his large hands on my back, pinning me down and threatening to tear my back if I budged. I felt its claws near my vagina and whimpered, tears developing in my eyes.

The werewolf yanked off my underwear and growled, and I could feel his nose press onto me. I shut my eyes tight and expected pain, only to shudder when I'd gotten the opposite from him. He lifted my lower half up and his tongue suddenly and slowly dragged up and down my labia, causing me to gasp hard. It hurt a little, but it felt...good.

The surface of his tongue was rough, but the slight pain eventually didn't exist.

All I could feel was pleasure.

I gripped the ground and whined over and over as his tongue continued to drag up and down; the tip flicking my clitoris slightly. I started becoming wet from the animal's licking, and I tried to desperately remind myself that none of what was happening to me was right.

All too quickly, ecstasy took over, and I lost all common sense.

His tongue lapped up what I was leaking out, and when his tongue lightly touched my clitoris, I lost all sense. I squealed, and that caused him to flip me over and lift me by my waist. He placed me over his muzzle and slipped his tongue deep inside of me.

I cried out and almost reached out to stop him, but at this point he had his tongue all the way in; his jaws having a soft grip on my pelvis. I arched hard as his tongue moved in a circular motion inside me, and I cried out, "N-No! Stop it; it hurts!" The wolf seemed to understand me, and he slowed down but didn't stop.

I whined softly as my hands moved on their own, touching his nose and gripping my breast. My body started to tense and I knew that I was going to climax on his tongue. Just as I'd accepted my fate, he lifted me off of him and laid me onto the ground again, denying my need for release as he hovered over me and spread my legs. 

It took me a moment, but I realized that he had a very large erection.

I stared down at it, watching as it slightly twitched and throbbed, and I couldn't help but to imagine the pain and pleasure it might bring. I shuddered and quickly shook my head, remembering that none of this was willing, and I berated myself for thinking about the monster's cock in that manner.

Nothing about this was right. Not the licking, not the gripping; none of it. "Stop it, please," I whimpered, struggling to pull my legs together even as he kept them in place. 

"I'm afraid not," it growled to me- wait, it understood me?!