Chapter Twelve

I knelt before Ezekiel, trembling slightly

I knelt before Ezekiel, trembling slightly. I really didn't want to touch, kiss, or lick anything this man had to offer. But I didn't see any other choice.

He grinned and unzipped his pants.

It swung out, pale and unattractive. I gulped, staring it down in partial disgust. He moved his hips, causing his member to lightly smack against my cheek.

"Lyra, get back now!!" Connor snarled.

I kept my eyes to the ground, unable to look at him. The more he demanded that I back away, the guiltier I felt. But I didn't know what else to do.

I took a deep breath and looked at Ezekiel's penis and prepared to start licking when-

"What the hell?!!"

Something slammed its way inside the barn, causing a loud crash. Ezekiel slammed me aside, aiming his gun at a figure quickly making its way towards us. He aimed and fired too late. I hear skin being ripped, and I get covered in blood not long after; the blood coating my nightgown, face, and parts of my body.

I looked up in terror as a werewolf, not Xain or Connor, but a smaller, blacker one, hovered above me menacingly. It raised its claws, but stopped when Connor snapped, "She's with us!! Leave her be!"

It lowered its paw, picking me up by my nightgown and swinging me over its back. I look at Xain and Connor to find that they were set free by yet another werewolf. The brothers had shifted, and were both being carried by a large, golden werewolf.

It seemed that both of them had passed out the moment they shifted into humans. I tried to call out to them, but my voice was drowned out by a sound of gunshots. The werewolf took off moments later, not giving me a chance to see who even shot.

I then heard Josh's voice, but I couldn't respond. I couldn't even react.

I wasn't expecting werewolves to come out of nowhere and save the brothers and I.

I was simply glad that we were truly safe for the moment, and that my mouth did not have to touch Ezekiel's penis.

Closing my eyes, I held onto the werewolf tightly, expressing my gratitude through my hands and pressure.

The werewolf growled. "Do not think I am saving you because you are a woman," he said lowly. "But I do not leave a fellow werewolf in harm's way. Be lucky."

I smiled slightly. "I care little for myself, werewolf. Thank you, thank you for saving them." Despite being happy, tears started to appear in my eyes. I wasn't sure that Ezekiel would truly let us go after he finished with me. He might've wanted more.

"...You understand me. That means you've been imprinted. By whom?"

"By both," I replied, crying silently. I almost felt useless.