Chapter Four

"Y-You

"Y-You... You were the man at the bar..." My words were starting to fumble as his hands gently made their way up and down my body. His hands barely grazed my breasts, but my nipples were turning rock hard from his actions. I sucked in a breath and tried to say something, anything, but my words turned into soft moans.

His hands moved to my hips, and he pressed me up against him. I felt his erection pressing up against my rear.

"Yes," he breathed on my neck, "I am. You know what my name is, don't you?"

I nodded slightly, rubbing my legs together.

"Say it," He whispered.

"X-Xain... That's your name, isn't it?"

He chuckled and slowly kissed the back of my neck, backing off moments later. I felt numb and dazed, and shook my head over and over. Moments later, I heard a flicker, and the cave was dimly lit. I found that the only things in the cave were the large sheep hide, clothes and a few weapons, a large duffel bag, and two satchels.

I looked in mild curiosity, not paying attention to my surroundings until a hand was placed on my shoulder.

I looked up to find the man with the white hair looking down at me.

"Connor."

"What?" I was caught off guard.

He blinked before saying, "My name is Connor. There's your cloak." I looked at where he was pointing and spotted a brown cloak. I walked over and took it, wrapping it around me. I then turned to face both of them. They were both naked, and I couldn't help but to blush.

Xain asked, "Like what you see?"

I looked away and covered myself up more, saying, "I agreed to what you both told me to do. I'm here. So could you please tell me what's going on with me?"

"Us," Connor replied, sitting down.

"I beg your pardon?"

"What's going on with us, human," Xain added in, sitting ten feet from him. I didn't know what else to do, so I sat where I was standing. I didn't want to be near them, but I wanted to stay near the light and the softness of the hide.

After a moment, Connor said, "To say that we feel bad about what happened a month ago would be a lie. To say that we wouldn't do it again would also be a lie. But you should at least know why we'd do such a thing."

I shivered and nodded.

Xain said, "To make it simple, we're bonded. Or, we've imprinted on you."

I knew what those words meant, and I felt chills going down my spine.

To me, those words were anything but good.

I asked, "But... Why me? What, because I felt good in the moonlight?"