The board brought the hotel issue to light. Some argued that Suho was incapable of his position and wanted Chanyeol to replace him, based on how well the latter had been doing. These same men also began to question Kris' capability on choosing his men and on leading the company. They said that although he's the rightful inheritor, he still lacked experience and still too young, being only about 22 years old. They wanted Park Changsun to be the chairman instead.

However, most of the board members were on Kris' side. They countered that although Kris was still young, he was brought up differently compared to others of his age. His father had trained him since he was high school and Kris had even worked as an intern in the company. He didn't suddenly become a chairman. He had went through the process though it was sped up due to his father's health and later death. In short, he had a different upbringing from others his age. The ones on Kris' side also argued that having Kris as the chairman was actually the factor that attracted more investors. Having a Wu leading the Wu company, of course, strengthened the investors' trust.

"And what did Park Changsun say?" Kris asked Suho who was sitting across him.

"Surprisingly, he's on your side. He defended you. Although, I suspect it's all just an act."

"And how did you know about all this?" Kris stood up to face the view of the city behind his desk. He buried his hands inside the pockets of his pants.

"Mr. Choi secretly came to me. He's on your side. He told me most are still on your side, but the ones on the Vice's side aren't being subtle either. They want me replaced. They want you demoted too. Honestly, I don't think they came up with that idea on their own. Someone must've fed them with it indirectly."

"You mean Park Changsun did?" Kris pivoted his head toward Suho.

"Maybe." Suho shrugged.

Kris sat back down on his chair with a groan. "Should I just fire him then?"

"Oh how I wish you can." Suho smirked. "And you can, but that would just enraged the ones on his sides. You could care less and fire them too, but what about the investors? It wouldn't be good for our image. And plus," Suho pinched the bridge of his nose, "it would look like you're just crazy for power by firing the more experienced Vice who's 'supporting' you."

Kris threw his head back in frustration and forced a chuckle. "I should't have dated his daughter back then!"

"Park Yoora?" Suho arched a brow. "No, you shouldn't have hurt her by kissing Yeojin while still being her boyfriend." Kris glared at his best friend for bringing it up. "What?" Suho gave him an innocent look. "You could've ended things quietly with her if it weren't for that."

"Do you have to bring that up?" Kris ran a hand on his face.

"On second thought, you're right. You shouldn't have dated her. In fact, you shouldn't have dated any other girls just to bury your real feelings for Yeojin. And you did that why? Just because you think she was too young for you."

"God dammit, Suho!" Kris slammed a hand on the table. "She was only in junior high. She is younger than me. And whatever I had was not real feelings!"

Suho scoffed to the side. "And yet you kissed her." The statement silenced Kris. "You dated girls, but always ditched them whenever Yeojin needed help. You could even care less about missing dates with them as long as you made it to your appointment with Yeojin. You almost lost your mind when Baekhyun suddenly came into her life. Tell me," Suho leaned forward, "how are those not real?"

Feeling so done with the conversation, Kris turned his chair around on his friend. He heard a sigh escaped his friend's lips.

"Look, I know how important your friendship is with her, but- come on! You never wanted it to only be a friendship, Kris. Okay, she's still in high school now. But at least, you should start sorting out your own feeling, Kris. You don't love her in that way?" Suho scoffed to the side. "Bull crap! Even her relationship with that Sehun guy must be threatening you right now."