"Are you mad at me?" I ask with a pout, sitting up in bed.

"No" He shakes his head "I'm not mad"

"Even though there's not an actual baby, you can always be my Papi" I tease, kissing his neck lightly. He doesn't seem to amused as he sighs and lays back in bed, turning on his side "Austin, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong" He shrugs, pulling the blankets up to his neck "I'm just tired"

"But it's 6:30"

"I had a long day" He says, and I sigh heavily getting out of his bed.

"Okay, well I'm just going to go eat I guess" I say, walking out of his room and to the kitchen. I sit down at the island and call Michele, waiting for her to pick up.

"So, how'd it go?" She asks.

"He's not mad, but he's pretty upset. He's barely talking to me" I sigh.

"I didn't expect that reaction"

"It didn't go as I planned, I didn't mean to make him this upset" I frown.

"He'll come around, he'll tell you why he got upset and it'll all be alright"

"Okay, I guess you're right"

"I'm always right. But I'll talk to you soon, bye bye"

"Bye" I say, hanging up the phone. My eyes flicker to the door as it swings open and they widen as Mack walks in.

"So you're still around huh?" She rolls her eyes.

"Why are you here?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest "Don't you live in Miami?"

"Am I not allowed to vacation? Austin called me telling me he wants to talk so I agreed" She shrugs "Now if you'll excuse me" She rolls her eyes, walking off to Austin's room.

"Were my eyes playing tricks on me, or did Mack just ask in here?" Trish asks.

"Nope, she's here" I huff "I still want to know why she hates me so much"

"I don't even know" She shakes her head "But I'm going to lock myself in my room before she sees me" Trish says, running off to her room. I decide that though I shouldn't, I'm going to eavesdrop, so I walk to the end of the hallway standing outside Austin's door to listen to their conversation.

"What do you mean you're overreacting, what she did wasn't cool" Mack scoffs.

"Yeah, but she didn't exactly know how I'd react" Austin says "But I don't know, I guess for that second I thought it was real I was kind of excited, but now that I know it's not it's depressing"

"This is why I don't like her" Mack sighs "She's so inconsiderate and thinks everything is a joke but it really isn't" She spits, and I wait for Austin to defend me, but he never does.

"I don't know what to do Mack, I can't just go tell her how I feel"

"Why not? Isn't that the point of a relationship?"

"I don't really think you're an expert on relationships" Austin sighs.

"Though I,any not be an expert and I may mess things up. Trish and I could tell each other everything, no matter what it was"

"I don't really think I feel that way with Rowan" He sighs, and my heart twists in my chest "I'm not saying I'm like keeping things from her, but I haven't told her some things, or if I did it was never the whole story"

"Then the only question is, is it even worth it?" Mack asks, and I hear footsteps approach the door so I run back to the kitchen sitting back down in the chair I occupied when Mack walked in. She walks out of the room, and walks past me giving me a smirk before leaving Austin's penthouse.