chapter 38

After a while of just talking about what going to happen from now on, even if he still not agreeing with it but to prove to me it's not his he'll do what ever it takes to get blood samples when the baby about 6 months old and they know what it is. He agree to it.

I was quit calm about it, even though he is still denying im just going to tag along with his adventures.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his head on my shoulder. I just looked over my shoulder and shrugged. I don't want to keep talking about this. I just want to keep living. I sigh and turned around to face him.

"Nothing, its just I'm tired and I'm quit spaced out " I said and he smiles. He turns his head to look at the time on his night stand.

"Its ten at night obviously you'll be tired, I'm sorry I'm letting you stay up" he says sitting up from the bed but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down. He just looks at me with a smile. I didn't want to leave yet.

(Grayson)

I sigh as I turned off the car engine. Today I have a follow up appointment with Ethan doctor to see how he is going even though he remembered everything. I got out the car and walked towards the house.

I hope he remember it's today because I don't feel like awaking him up. I mean I usually do even though nothing going on I still wake him up but today I'm just tired. I walked in the house and seen a sleepy Kim Walking down the stairs and I chuckled at her hair before closing the door.

"How you sleep?" I asked as I walk up to her and give her a hug

"Pretty comfortable until Ethan phone went off more then once" she says as we pull away from the hug. I shake my head and chuckle

"Come let's make breakfast " I said and she nods. " so how did he take the talk yesterday?" I asked as she hop on the counter and sigh.

" pretty bad, we argue about it but I got him to agree " she says runing a hand through her hair. I nodded and grabbed two bowels

"Frosted flakes or honey bunch?" I asked her and she looks at me with a raise eyebrows."I can't cook" I said and she laughs."its now funny "I said pouting

"Yes it is, what 17 year old doesn't know how to cook?" She asks and I started thinking.

"I don't know" I said and she laughs again.

"What's funny?"Ethan asked coming In while putting on his shirt. Kim's laugh slows down until she stops laughing

" gray can't cook" she said and he chuckled while going up to her and giving her a kiss on the lips. I throw her a spoon and pour what every cereal on the bowels. I believe she would like both of them

"Hey" she says and I look at her and she throws the spoon back and I laugh.

"Ethan you have an appointment today" I said and he nods.

"Okay"

_________

"So what seems to be wrong? Or there good news?" I asked the doctor as we got back from exams.

"Everything seems to be good, but you guys know what I told you guys about stressing, it can cause other things even if it was a minor amnesia" the doctor says and we both nod. " now have you been stressing Ethan?" He asked putting down the papers and looking at Ethan.

"No, everything has been good" eth response and the doctor hums in response and looks back down at the papers this doesn't look like a good thing.

"Now Mr.Dolan, you'll have to drink a pill there, they didn't put the name here but it's for like if your feeling a little stress just pop it under your tounge and your good" he says with a smile and we both nod " okay let me get you the papers then you can go" he says getting up and leaving. We both sigh and just slump down on the chairs.

Ethan phone rings and I look over at him. His face was serious like never before. Or should I say only when Lydia calls.

"Is her right?" I asked and he nods "answer it" I said and he looks at me
I nodded and he sighs and slides the call to answer

"Hello?" I study every single flinch he does while he's on the phone. I don't want my brother to actually flip out in the hospital because of some girl he doesn't like. "What do you mean it's mine?, you did the test and it came out positive?!" He half's yells and I get up from the chair and walk around the room runing a hand through my hair. This isn't going to go good. When mom and dad comes back from vacation with Cameron she would kill him for being a father at such a young age.

My phone ringed in my pocket and I dig for it. Once I finally got it out I look at the name. Her name was across the screen and for sure she heard the news or Lydia called her first then Ethan. Since she agree on to having her number to tell her anything that happens with the baby. I finally answer it before it stops ringing.