chapter 8.

What he told me shocked me enough to make me laugh but I stop myself from doing that. Is he serious? He thinks I'm gonna fall for him? Well maybe yea but not as he think.

"Can you say something?, anything?" He says looking down at me. Worry spread across his face. I didn't notice He had an earring until now.

"You always had a earring?" I asked and he chuckled shaking his head.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded my head

"Yes I do" he said and took a good look at it.

"Nice, well I have to go " I said walking away but he grabbed me hand. I looked down at our hands as I kinda jumped. He let go realizing I jumped. I'm used to him pushing me around. But if we're talking face to face its something different.

"Are you guys done?" Brianna asked annoyed, and I nodded walking away with a simple wave. The girls been paid the stuff so I just waved at Grayson and walked out with the girls.

"And I expect to find your forgiveness for the next few months. And even though you don't know it yet" he hesitantly cupped my chin in his hand. "Your gonna fall deeply in love with me." That part just keeps replaying in my head. What happens if I don't fall deeply in love with him ? What happen if he's just a stupid crush? But then again I can't get him out my head....

***

" so what movie should we watch ?" Brianna asked at the same time her room door opens. Her mom peeked her head in

"Hey girls, want me to order pizza or something?" She asked and Jess jumped out of the bed

" yassssssss!!!" She yelled and we all laugh

"Okay, what kind?"

"Any really" we said and she nods

"Okay but remember girls you guys have school tomorrow" she added and we all groan. Ugh school. whyyyy?

"Okay mommmy" Brianna says and her mom closes the door. We all turn our attention back to bri. She was hold four movie.

1.the boy (scary)

2. Zoolander

3. Magic mike XXL

4. Deadpool

We all started to think. But it was kinda hard for me.

"Okay I think we should watch it in order, " Jess says and we all nod. Bri pops in the boy and jumps on bed. Jess turns off the light and got comfy.

Right when the the movie started Jess's phone started ringing. We all looked at her and her eyes are widen. She looks at us and smiles

"I have to take this brb" she says and jumps out the bed and out the room.

Okayyy...

-jess-

I walked into the bathroom and locked it. I answer the phone and put it to my ear.

"Are you crazy? You know she's with me so you call?" I asked half yelling because I was panicking.

" sorry I forgot" he says and I sigh