chapter 25

(Jess)

When I got home, I got out the car and left Cody in the car. I seriously don't wanna talk to him now. He has been trying to be right in this situation. And me and him only been going out for like five month's. School is almost over on like two months and I want to be a senior. Not that I'm having fun now. But I rather be in school then in this argument. My family Wasn't home so I just walked in and slamed the door behind me. I don't care if he was behind me. Well maybe I do but he's getting on my nerves on trying to be right. I turn around to go back to the door but it opens and cody comes in so I just turn back around and go up to my room.

I'm so mad that I can't stand his face but I don't want to be mean to him. Well if he was some other guy he would of left the moment I left him outside. I got in my room and close the door behind Me. I throw myself on my bed and just screamed into my pillows.

Why man?just way do I have to go through this? I just fought my friend over something that I think is not a big deal but I did it because she really liked him and I can see the anger in her face.

Also Kim had the right to talk to Cody like that because I won't have the balls to talk to him like that. I don't like fighting because I know he would come out with some shit that I won't like and I can't take it like a boss like Kim did. I can tell he's gonna a have to apologize to her to get back in that house or even be around her. Which I do agree on.

"Babes im sorry okay, I was mad and I had to get it out my chest" he says coming in my room. I got up from bed and looked him

"I would of expected that if your mad and your trying to gets something off your chest it wouldn't be on me, cody for crying out loud I'm your girlfriend and you total disrespect Me in front of my friends that actually embarrassing you know now Kim probably don't want you around us until you apologize and I'm on that with her" I said crossing my arms. He sat on my bed and grabbed both of my hands in his.

"The first person I should be apologizing to is you my love, I'm sorry for all the rude things I've said, I'm just the jealous type and I don't want to see you in any other mans arms, I wanna make you happy because that's my job not someone elses" he says and I look down. Ugh I hate this so much. But it was so cute " baby look at me " he says and I do

" I don't care if this is early but I love you okay, I felt like I've know you for a long time, but I haven't, i can tell from that moment on the food court you was the one " he says

"And if I'm not?" I asked

"All you have to worry about is now, at this very moment and on you are my girlfriend and my love no other one is gonna take that place" he finished off and I couldn't help but kiss him. He was so damn cute and he always says the right things

This is to cute to be real.

(Kimberly)

What in the world was my mom thinking? She was probably hit in the head on her way home. Why in the living fuck would she bring him here. I don't even wanna see his face. I knew when we enter the kitchen that black hair and pale skin those green eyes looking back at me. Which I would never forget because he was my best friend when I was little that it was Beck. Beck became my boyfriend in middle school but he Decided to disappear with his family with no warning to other.

I didn't know what to tell people because they new him as my boyfriend or the guy who left with no explanation.

Where did my mom even bumped into him? He didn't live in new Jersey anymore and from the looks of it, he looks like he's living the Rich life.

"Are you just gonna stand there or hug me?" He asked and I hesitate with my movement. My mom was looking at me from the sink and I don't wanna get her made with the I don't wanna hug you, you left with no explanation bull. So I did what made her happy. I walked over to him and hugged him. His hugs are still the same and he was always warm. I can smell the body spray for men that he always use, good to know is still his taste. " I missed you so much " he says lifting me up from the floor and I laugh.

"Well I'm off see you tomorrow kim" beck puts me down and I turn around to see Ethan behind me.

"Why you leaving? " I asked as he hugs me and I hug him back.

"Because its getting late" he says as he pulls away and I look at the time it was 9 at night.

"Oh okay be safe" I said to him and he smiles and nods

"Bye love " gray say to bri giving her a kiss then one on her cheeks before walking over to me and hugging me " bye weirdo" he says and I pull away and punch him

"Bye loco " I said and he laughs.

"Bye loca" he says and I was taken back, I thought he didn't know what that Meant?

"I hang around you to much, but it's okay cause we need more friends like you guys, and bye Mrs Perry" gray says and my mom waves bye to them

"Please call me Abby" she says and they both nod and wave bye one more time before they left the house completely.

"So who's hungry?" Mom asked and bri raises her hand

"We have pizza so you don't have to cook" I said pointing at the box and the movies

"Pizza and movies it is" beck says and grabbed the movie and went to the living room

"Mom! Where did you find him" I whispered yell and she looks at me

"At the hospital his mom works there now" she says and walks off.

"Care on telling me why Beck is here" bri says standing next to me and crossing her arm as we look to the living looking at my mom and beck

"I have no fucking idea"