chapter 6.

The rest of the day me the girls watched movies. After that thing with Ethan all I wanted was to be alone with my friends and watch movies. It was around 9:30 pm and the girls left about ten minutes ago. I was cleaning up the house when there was a loud bang that came from upstairs. I peeked my head out the kitchen and looked around. My mom not home she's with my aunt at her house. I'm the only one home. Another bang came and I jumped while my heart started racing. I turned off the lights as mumbles came from the stairs and I hid in the pantry. I turn off the pantry lights and looked through the whole from the door. Please don't tell me someone broke into my house. I couldn't reach my phone because my phone at the table. Way to go Kim. I sigh as the guys in all black came in the kitchen. I started to panic a little but i try to calm myself down. My phone went off and I gasp and they looked around the house and looked straight at the pantry. My anxiety started to kick in and I was basically having a panic attack. The front door juggled as a sign someone home so they guys ran out through the back door.

"You guys can have a seat" my mom says walking in with Emma and the twins. I couldn't feel my hands so I just throw myself and I stubble to the floor. I heard them gasp and someone ran to my side. I look up and seen Ethan and Grayson. I can see their mouth moving but I couldn't actually hear them. The last thing I remember was blocking out...

****
Beep beep

The sound of beeping took over my ears. It wasn't my alarm clock. It was like something serious. I try to move but I'm to lazy to so I move my eyes and open them to see everyone sitting down around me. Are we in the hospital? I'm in the hospital ?
I started to panic a little because I hate being in here. The machine started to beat faster which got everyone attention. Jess came up to me.

"Breath kim breath" she says breathing for me and I nod breathing. Why am I here. How did I get here?

"Why am I here?" I asked her and she looks around the room and Ethan face popped up. What is he doing here?

"Calm down I'm the one that got you here" he says

"Why?" I snapped

"Because you had an anxiety attack in front of me and Grayson and I was kind enough to drive you here!" He snaps back

"My mom could drive me here or the ambulance, no need for your help, all I'm here for is your tutoring!" I half yelled and the room got silent

"You know what I'm done, I'm leaving,I'll see you tomorrow 'tutor'" he says walking away grabbing his jacket and leaving. Finally.

"I thought he would never leave" rod says coming to me and I laugh "do you see what type of bruises he caused you?" He says point at my arm. I look over and seen many bruises. I shrugged my shoulders and looked straight at the door. I didn't need his help. He doesn't like me so why even try to act like you care? I hate that I like him but its like this hate and like thing between me and myself against him.

*****

-Ethan-

I storm out the room and down the hall of the hospital. I try to help her on time. She can't give me credit for that? Wait no she can't because like she says I'm a fake person. What she said to me yesterday replayed in my head

"Fine!! Gees, you and your brother are nice people like your mom says and its to bad that I have to see that good in you leave just to be a person your not " she say and pointed out the door "now leave"

I can't get it out my head, its been in my head since yesterday night. Yes she's been in the hospital for the night. I couldn't sleep. The thing is I hate that I like her. The reason why I'm being mean is because I can't express my feelings. I want to be the real me but she also was to put her two sense into it. Getting annoyed quickly is what makes me smile.