chapter 50

We just walked by each other as we go down the road. Not to close but near each other. He's leaving tomorrow to Los Angeles and I'm staying back in new Jersey. I don't complain because I don't wanna hold him back in anything. Plus it was his dream before I came into the picture. Its like tonight would be the night I remember ever little things about us.

Hating each other
The bullying
CVS apologize
The car accident
The memory lost
The fights between us
Etc...

The list goes on and on. I thought by now we both would give up on each other, but the truth is we can't live without each other.

"Why so much thinking in that head of your?" His voice snaps me out of thought and I look at him

"Huh?, oh its nothing really" I said and shoved my hands on his sweater pocket. He nods and looks forward.

"Listen, I don't want to go as much in a rush, I just got you back and I don't wanna leave you like this " he says and I look at him but he's looking down to the floor. I walked ahead and turned in front of him stopping him from walking. He looks down at me and I gave him a small smile.

"Your talking nonsense, before you meet me you was dreaming about this your whole life, famous, fans, everything, now you got it " I said placing my hands in his.

"Yea but now your in it" he says closing the gape between us. Putting both of our hands on his chest "I want us more then anything" he adds and I smile and look down. He tilts my head up and connected our lips. I'm going to miss every little thing about him. It does hurt me that he's leaving but we all gotta learn to let go when it's time.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips move perfectly together. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer like if I'm going to slip off his fingers.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" He asked when he pulled away. I was just lost In his eyes and how I'm not going to see them for a while.

"Uh, yea sure" I said and he chuckled and brought his lips again on mines. His hands cupped my cheeks and never let go of them. I felt drops on my head but I ignored it. He glades his tongue over my bottom lip then bits my lip. I pulled away once the rain came pouring down. Me and him laugh at the fact that its raining.

He grabbed my hand and we started running off to my house that wasn't that far but for sure we going to get there all wet.

"Hurry" he says while laughing and I stop and look at him and he stops running and looks at me "why you stop?" He asked

"I'm running, remember I'm short!" I half yell over the loud rain and laughs and takes my hand again.

He kissed me one more time before we started running off again

We finally got to the house and went right in, we both laugh when we looked at each other.