chapter 47

After watching a couple of movies with Rodney has decided we should leave the house and go to the beach with our friends. Which I agree on so we both texted the girls and guys and walked to the back porch. It was mostly silent and us on the phone. I was either reading or texting. I just need a break from all the drama and make it right like if nothing happen. But only if life was that simple. Its all back again to the ignoring the one person I can't get my mind off.

But its just how it is.

" they should be on the way now, wanna start the BBQ? " rod asked getting up from the stairs and I put my phone down nodding.

We went back to the house and grabbed the grill and the burgers and bread with hot dogs and chips. While the other bought the other things.

" I'm not going to turn on the grill just saying " I said as we walked out the house

"Why not its not that hard" he says watching his step

"I can get burned " I said laughing

"So can I" he says back and I let the grill go and he almost fell. Making me laugh " for that your going to start the grill " he says laughing

"Nooo" I said hugging him " I'm sorry you start the grill " I said and he just laughs

"Why you guys fighting about the grill ?" I hear nay voice and I pull away from the hug. She was standing there with her boyfriend that had the sodas and more Chips.

"I hate fire " I said grabbing the things from his hands and greetings both of them. " plus guys always do stuff like this "I added earning a yell from both guys and me and nay laughs.

" fine I'll turn it on " rod says and I smile while giving him the stuff. He rolled his eyes and laughs and I just shake my head.

____

Its been a few hours that we been out here listening to music and laughing and talking about new things in life. The guys decided to play football so they left and us girls stayed to talk about other things.

"So how are you and Grayson?" I asked Brianna as she wraps a blanket over her body. She smiles and looks at us.

"Awe" jess says putting a hand over her shoulder " you guys are so cute " she said pinching her cheeks and bri looks at her with a face that can only kill. She laughed it off though. I rubbed my upper arms and looker around the beach, everything is good, no bad things happening. Just an amazing night at the beach.

-Ethan-

I sat in my room just deep in thoughts. Like never before. This is really breaking my head. How can I be so stupid the first day of school? How can I be stupid to even date Lydia? This all is happening now in my life and I'm just sitting here like an idiot. This isn't a movie nor a book, the answer not going to appear in my face like that, if I don't do nothing, I'll lose her forever. That's one thing I don't want. Without her I'm broke , without her I feel torn, without her I'm like half of a paper.

I got up from the floor and place a gray hoodie over my head and grabbed my phone and walked out my room. I don't care if she doesn't want to see but I want to see her, if she doesn't want nothing to do with me, I want something to do with her, I want her in my life.

"Dad can you drive me somewhere?" I asked as I came down the stairs. He put his book down and looked at my mom before looking at me.

"Where?" He asked

"Where Grayson is" I said and he nods and gets up from the sofa and grabs the car keys.

"Let's go" he said and my mom smiled at me. I smiled back and followed my dad out the door. He opens the door and walks out the the car first as I grab my headphones from the table next to the door. I look back up and outside to see someone in a hoodie next to my dad. Both of them looking at me. " I guess I don't have to go nowhere " dad says closing the car door and walking back inside. "Don't stand there idiot she came to you " my dad whisper and shoves me out the house and closed the door.

"Really ?" I said looking at the door and my dad opens it again

"Uh yea " he said and closes it. I chuckled and looked back at her. She shoved her hands in the hoodie pockets and looked down at the floor. I made my way towards her and standed in front of her just looking at her with a small smile on my face. She looks up once she seen my shoes and smiles. The smile I can't get over.

"Hi" she says

"Hey" I said and it got quiet for about a while until she spoke up

"Listen, I do believe you but it was just so hard for me at that time, I can't get you out my mind at all, and I don't know what to do" she said and looked at the floor playing with her thumbs. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head up

"You don't have to do anything, that's all I wanted to hear, that you believe me, and I can't get you out my head either" I said and lean in and connected my lips with hers. It took a couple seconds for her to give in but she kissed back.

(Third person)

This is all they both wanted, to be happy with each other, to be in each other arms. Wanting to feel the love they have for each other. Leaving all the past in the past. If they know they can't be away from each other then why keep trying to be apart?.

Kim smiled into the kiss and so did Ethan witch made them pull away.

"I don't wanna be with no one else then you" he says to her and she shove his shoulder and laughs " what? It's true" he says laughing and hugging her.

She covered her mouth as she giggle and nodded " yea I know " she say and hugs him. Ethan gave her a kiss on top of her head and they just stayed like this hugging until the rain started to pure down.