chapter 4.

The next morning was the same routine. Getting ready for another day in hell and another day of seeing him. I was trying to come up with excuses on why I should stay home but my mom wouldn't buy it. She came into the kitchen and grabbed an apple cutting it in slices and putting it in bowl for my brother.

John came in running and laughing, at first I was confused but then seeing Rodney and Jess coming in answers my thoughts. I nod and looked at my mom but then looked back at them. How they got in my house?

"I knocked on the door and your brother answered" rod says taking a banana and eating it and I nod. Jess went in my fridge and grabbed a blueberry muffins and a water bottle.

"Ready?" She asked and I nodded I slid off the seat walked up to my mom kissed her check and ruffle my brother hair before leaving the house.
This time we was going in Jess car. I hoped in the back seat while rod sits in the front. I hope today is a good day. I'm feeling that good vibe and I hope no one ruins it and when I mean no one I mean him. I plugged my head phones in and started listening to Beyonce.

***
We arrived at the school and Jess was about to park but she cut short and I almost eat the seat in front of me.

"What the actual fuck?!" Rod yells and gets out the car. I got out the car to just in case. A black car parks where she was gonna. We waited until the engine was off and out came Ethan and Grayson. Ethan had a black shirt with black pants and white all stars. His hair was looking cute like he just woke up and he ran his hand through it more then once. Stop it Kim, you hate him even though he just came yesterday. I shake my head and looked at them.

"Oh, did I take you spot?" Ethan asked with a smirk and rod took a step forward but I grabbed his shoulder

"Don't, he's not worth our time " I said and he chuckled. Grayson on the other hand was lost as fuck. He just shakes his head and keep walking. I rolled my eyes as Ethan winked at me. I got in the car and Jess went to find another parking stop, which lucky was next to bri.

***

"Today class we will be learning about metaphors and imagery" the teacher says writing on the bored and I can feel Ethan eyes on me. I wanted to turn around and ask him if I can help him but that would cause a show that I don't want. Ugh.

The teacher started passing out papers and I felt something hit my head. I turn around and Ethan through a peace of paper at me. I roll my eyes and continue doing my work.

When class was over I got up to leave the class but Ethan knocked the books out my hands and keep walking.

"Ugh, I hate him so much" I say under my breath and I bend down picking them up. A pair of red all stars stand in front of me and I look up to see who they belong to and it was Rodney. I smile and he bend down picking up my papers.

"Thank" I said grabbing my papers from him

" he's an ass " he says and I nod as we leave the class to go to our math class.

***
By lunch I had it with him. He's been tripping me, throwing me against the lockers and calling me names. I just want to rip his head off just like Edward does in twilight. Okay maybe that's a little to overboard but I can't stand that kid anymore.

I was in line getting my lunch which was milk and sandwich like the usual. I payed and was about to walk out the line when suddenly the tray was dumped on me the milk spilling over my white dress and into my tights. I gasp as the tray falls to the floor. Laughter quickly took over the cafe. My eyes landed on the twins as they laugh the hardest. I couldn't take it no more I can feel the tears about to come out my eyes. I have had enough of him today. Enough that makes me wanna cry out of anger.