chapter 30

I can't believe he said that. I don't know what he was talking about. Was he trying to say we dating but in this hot way? I doubt it. He was just being Ethan the one who plays with emotion in every girl.

Wait. did I just called him a hoe with out using the word? Ugh now I can't even look at him the same. I just basically called him a hoe in my head which brought up how many girls he probably kissed at the school or even at the party or even through the days off of school.

I was thankful when the car came to a stop at the restaurant. I basically didn't wait until someone put down the seat for us In the back to get out. I just throw myself over the seats and made it out to the cold air. Which I needed on my hot skin.

"Table for 12" Jess says and the guy from the front desk eyes got wide and we all laugh while he chuckled.

"And I'm believing your Jess the one who called?" The guy asked and Jess nods. He shakes his head still shocked that she wasn't kidding over the phone. He lead us through the crowd of people who look more fancier then us but we can careless.

Knowing my group we are going to be loud asf. Everyone got their seats and Ethan grabbed a seat between me and Grayson. Across from me was rod and next to rod was his girlfriend who by the way is really pretty next to her is Nay then her boyfriend then Jess and cody on my side is bri, Grayson, eth, me and Yami and her boyfriend.

___________

After the diner, we was on the Road again, looking for a beach that doesn't care if we go in. Which we found a couple minutes later. To our girls luck we had our swimming suits in the trunk since this is the car we take when we go to beach. While the guy are walking around the sand, us girls change in the car or outside while the other holds the towels. I was finished getting ready and folded my dress and put in my bag with my heels. I just sat back in the back seat and started thinking.

What he really told me affected me. I don't know if it was a demand or he was playing around. Because the waiter dude was starting to hit on me and he didn't do nothing. Yea he glanced up and look that the waiter but continue his convocation. I shake my head and got out the car. I fixed the bikini and looked at the girls, Jess was the second one finished. She leans on the car next to me and looks at me.

"Sooo" she says moving her eyebrows up and I got confused.

"Yea?" I said and she laughs

"What's going on with you and Ethan and don't say nothing because I seen that neck kiss in the car" she says and I froze and choke on air. Which made the girls look at me and Jess laughing.

"You okay?" Bri asked and I nodded when I was done and I looked at Jess

"You seen that?" I asked and she nods and I shake my head " I don't even know " I said and she nods in agreement.

" you should know that he's not gonna let you go out with any other guy right? As selfish it sounds but he wants to date you" she says and she cover her mouth once it was all out. I look at her and she sighs " its already out this is why guys can't talk to be about my friend when they think about dating her, I get to excited" she says and I laugh.

"So what am I getting out if this is?" I asked and she shrugged

"Let him date you he was just, I don't know, teasing you?" She says and walks away and I was shocked. Uh, was the only thing that came to my mind.

----

We walked over to the guys after playing around in the water and they all look at us.

"Yes ladies?" Cody asked and we all laugh and took the bucks from behind us and dumped the water on them then we ran off.