Chapter 17

A/N: Warning: This might be a really jumpy chapter because I really wanna get all sides of how everyone is feeling. 

Third Person :

You could hear sirens, you could hear sirens all the way from Afghanistan. Montclair, New Jersey didn't get a lot of ambulances storming though the streets so late at night.

Things changed and in Montclair, New Jersey two people were in a life threatening situation that could make or break the people who care for them the most...

Jess P.o.v

1:52am

Cody scrubbed the blender clean. We made a mess of the kitchen. Banana peels on the floor, strawberry leaves around the counter, spilled smoothies everywhere.

Cody grabbed a hand towel drying himself off. "Your still one of the worst cooks I've ever met and I think you just became the worst smoothie barista as well." Cody said as he took smoothie off my face and proceeded to lick it off his finger.

I glistened a smile at him, damn I haven't been this happy in a long time.'"How bad does it taste?" I asked scared to hear the answer. When it comes to the kitchen I can't do anything right I swear.

"It's thick enough to hold onto your face like pancake dough, not sure if that's good. The taste though, horrifyingly bitter sweet."

We laughed, his hand was cupping my cheek and we were smiling brighter than the summer sun. "I'm gonna kiss you now, love."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop being such a gentleman and kiss me already." He chuckled and rubbed his lip onto mine softly and gently leaving you wanting more. He took my bottom lip sucking on it ever so tenderly.

The doorbell ring. We sighed annoyingly into the kiss and finally released ourselves from the kiss. "Should get that while you can, love." He mentioned. "I'll be here waiting for you when your done."

"Who would be here so late?" I groaned. Sobbing to the door. What a total cock block that was. Knocking started occurring and it was pounding harder and harder each knock. I could hear a familiar voice on the other end. Grayson.

I opened the door. If he's here somethings wrong. I can just feel it now. As I opened the door Grayson collapsed to the floor. "Jess, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do. This is my brother, my fucking twin. I don't know what to do."

I looked at him sorrowfully with a mix of confusion, what is going in? Is Ethan okay?

"Grayson what's happening? Come on, I'm gonna need you to be clearer." At this point Cody is in the room with me glaring at Grayson. I looked at Cody with pleading eyes. Please don't be a dick to him, Cody. I thought to myself.

"Help me get him on the couch, Cody." Cody silently helped him up. I could tell Cody wasn't happy, he didn't have one side of guilt to his face. What is wrong with him?

"Jess, this can't happen to me. I don't know what it's like without him. WE WERE FUCKING BORN TOGETHER!" Grayson ran his hands through his hair vigorously caring less about the way it looked. His eyes were blotchy red.

I rubbed my hands on his back looking into his eyes, looking for some sort of answer. "Cody get me tissues."

"Kim and Eth-." He grabbed onto his shirt crying out more tears. Kim? Something really wrong now. I swear to god if she's in danger, the world won't know what's coming. It can't afford to danger someone like Kim.