chapter 49

"Bri!!!" I yell as she chased me around the boys backyard. She found this weird thing on the floor and currently chasing me with it while the boys are near the pool laughing at us. " its not funny help me " I said trying to run fast but also on the edge of crying. I hate bugs and she knows that.

" okay bri that's it" Grayson said once I ran over to them and grabbed Ethan and he laughs and hugs me.

"Fine" bri says and gives it to Grayson.

"What is it " I yell and they all laugh

"Its a little frog calm down" Brianna says and my eyes widen

"Should I shoot you now or later" I tell her and she laughs

"But look at it" gray says and I grabbed Ethan tighter

"Grayson ! Stop!" I yell and Ethan just laughs "tell him to stop" I tell Ethan and I was about to sit on the floor as he comes near me with it.

"It's not going to do nothing " gray says and I flip out once he throws it at me. I got up from the floor and started to take off ethan sweater but ended in the pool with a splash. I swam up and looked at all of them. They are just laughing. I cross my arms and pout.

"I hate you guys" I said and they all gasp

"Hate a strong word" Brianna says taking off her sweater and shoes.

"Yes it is" Grayson said and took off his shirt and ethan did the same as they all jumped in the water. I chuckled and started splashing them once they came up from the water.

"Stop !" Brianna says going behind Grayson and I laugh as Ethan grabbed my waist and twirled me around and brings me under the water with him. I couldn't hold In the laughter so I pushed him and swam up and started laughing but coughing at the same time.

" haha you okay?" Grayson says and I nodded. We all just stayed there laughing quickly but then stood shut after a couple seconds. We just stay there in silence a good one too. Not a bad silence that its awkward.

"Who's hungry?" Grayson asked after a couple minutes and we all mumbled me. " come with me bae to get chips and sodas " grays tell bri and she nods as they both get out the pool.

"Press play on the radio !" I yelled and Brianna laughs and press play on the radio by the door.

Don't threaten me with a good time by panic! At the disco came on and I started jamming to it. Its my favorite song. Well all the songs are.

"How you sleep?" Ethan's asked as he swam to me and I smiled

"Pretty good other then Brianna jumping on my bed" I said and he laughs.

"That's good, it was the same with Grayson" he says with a chuckled and I laugh

"Its like if there minds were together this morning" I said and he nods

"God only knows" he says and I laugh. I look at him with a small smile and he does the same. "Hey, I'm glad you gave me another chance, I don't know what I would do with my life" he says and I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck

"Move on " I says and he thinks about it then shakes his head no.

"No, that won't be a solution" he says and I let out a little laugh. He wraps his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I played with his hair and he raises an eyebrow then shakes his hair and kisses my lips. The butterfly in my stomach went everywhere. Making my whole day. Just being next to him makes my whole day. His lips are soft against mine and its so passionate.

Probably this year wasn't so bad after all.

-1 hour later-

We all sat at the dinner table laughing and talking. Having a great time. Their family isn't actually that bad. Its like they are living the dream in this house.

"Okay so we gotta say something" Grayson says and we all look at him with a smile

"What is it?" Brianna asked and Grayson smiles but Ethan on that happy mood but something holding him back.

"So we are going on tour and we're getting a house in LA" Grayson says and everyone cheered even me. I'm not going to be disappointed. Yes I won't be able to see them but they gotta do what they gotta do.

"When do you guys leave?" Brianna asked and Grayson smile.

"Well tomorrow we should be moving to Los Angeles that's why we have boxes in our room but tour should start soon" he says and I smile.

"That's great to hear" I said and grabbed Ethan hand from under the table and look at him and he looks at Me with a smile.

"The other best part is" Ethan adds with a wider smile and we all lean in to listen

"To every show you guys get invited" he says and Brianna looks like she praised the lord. Which made all of us laugh.

"But isn't your show going to be a far from now ?" I asked and he looks at me

"Pretty much" they both says and me and Brianna nods. "Don't worry we not going to forget about you too" they both say again and I let out a breath I was holding. Which made me laugh a little.

"We should go kim" Brianna says looking at her watch.

"Oh okay" I said and got up from the table "thank you for dinner " I said and Emma nods

"Anytime girls, now be careful" she says and we both nod and waved bye to her. The boys follows us outside and to the car. Before I can get in Ethan hold the door shut.

"Look at me " he says and I sigh quietly before Turing to face him. " look love I know your not okay with this news" he says but I cut him off mid sentence

"Its alright really, its your career, famous YouTubers and viners" I said and he sighs and looks around before back at me.

"That's not it though" he tells me then looks at bri and gray "hey bri I'll walk her home" he says and I shake my head

"You don't have to do that " I said and he grabs my hand

"I want to, I have to explain this to you more" he says and I look at bri and she nods and I sigh nodded as we walked away from the car and them.