Chapter 41

I walked to the kitchen with a sigh and looked at Logan that was cooking. I walked up next to him and looked over his shoulder.

"What you cooking?" I asked with a chirp and he cracks a smile.

"Rice with beans, chicken and I'm about to do a lasagna" he says closing the rice with the lid.

"Ohhh, I didn't know Logan can cook" I said sitting on the counter next to the stove.

"That's why I never get the chance to but, now I do" he says standing in front of me .

"Who teach you how to cook?" I asked and move a little to the side so he can lean on the counter next to me. Which he did.

"Uh, my mother" he says and I nodded and looked at him the sound in his voice says other wise.

"Where is your mother?" I asked and he stop learning on the counter and stand in front of me again. He placed his hand on my thighs and I looked at him.

"Let's not talk about her, what going on with you?" He asked and I sigh

" I don't wanna talk about it I have to much on my plate " I said and he smile

"You can tell me " he says with a smile showing his perfect white teeth.

" I rather not, I remember going to your party and you dancing up on me" I said with a chuckle and he does the same.

" listen that's why you looked hot that day" he says and I shake my head

"I was drunk ,you was drunk, I got into a car accident after your party" i said and he laughs.

" okay okay I'm sorry for that day, but where did you get hurt?" He asked and I smiled at him. Who is this? I know this is not the rude Logan I used to know.

"I hurt my leg and arm " I said and he nods

"Which one?" He asked

" left leg and right arm, why?" I asked looking at him. He takes a look at my left leg and he can see the scar. He runs his hand over it and looks up at me. He gave my leg a quick kiss before getting up and looking at my right hand. What in the world is this kid doing?

"In my country a kiss would make it better" he says and kissed my arm and then let's get go and looks at me.

"I've heard that before " I said and he shakes his head

"Not only for your accident but for your heart too" he says and I got lost. What in the living world was he talking about?

I was so lost in what he was talking about that I didn't notice him near my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a low voice. He doesn't say nothing but kisses me. I was shocked at first and I pushed him away but he came back and held both my thighs. "Logan" I manage to say so he can back up but he didn't he cup my cheeks and kissed me again. I can slowly feel myself giving into his soft lip and mint taste but I didn't all I thought about was Ethan. I pushed him away again and looked to the floor.

"Let's act like that didn't happen " he says and I nodded and got off the counter top

"Yup no problem , I'm going out bye" I said walking out the kitchen grabbing my phone and keys on the way out. Ugh why me? Why aways me?

________

"Girl Its a Friday and we need to turn up, forget about him he's going to be a dad" my cousin lily told me and Jess hits her arm.

"No, you drink but not to the point where you forget about Ethan, maybe we do know that he's the father but that doesn't stop the love you have for him " she says handing me a beer.