chapter 43

I can't believe everything had happen. I got a new family and welcome my new family to my world. Which Kenny side of the family is quit big. The ceremony made me cry a little. The best thing is that not only my mom got married but me, John, Logan,and Peter got married to be the perfect family.so we also got a ring. Peters and mines was blue with sliver and John and Logan's was green with sliver while my mom and Kenny was silver. I can't be happy enough.

I have my friends and all that I want, I hope dad can see how happy I am.

I walked around the crowed thanking people who said congratulations. Which was alot. By the time I made it to the food table I found my friends laughing and eating food. I join them but didn't say anything.

I crossed my arm and looked around the place. Everyone looks happy. My mom looks likes she's glowing. My mom eyes landed on mines and she smile and mouth a thank you and I just nodded with a smile and keep looking around.

My eyes then landed on a guy In a black suit with a tie, looking cute as ever. He never fails at what he dresses as. Once his eyes landed on mines he sat up from where he was leaning and gave me a smile which I return.he excuses his self from the conversation and walks my way but not far enough until someone grabbed his arm.

The one and only Lydia.

He looks down at her and she just smiles and brushed his hair before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

My heart clenched in my chest and I looked away and try to keep it cool but knowing me it didn't work. I wiped under my eye and walked away from my friends and into the beach house.

See i knew this was going to happen, as much as he Denys it.

This is what realty hits you with, the more you wait the more people will push away. There no hope in-between, well that's what I thought.

I place my hands on the sink of the bathroom as I look at myself in the mirror. Its mom's wedding day there should be no need of crying and drama.

I don't want her to think the people I have around is what bring me trouble which me and her both know they are the only thing that brings me happiness.

Even though we have two new member its Okay. I'm just starting to get to know them.

Stella, she's Rodney girlfriend, 5'0, brown hair with pale skin and green eyes, what shocked us all was that she's Puerto Rican. She's a nice girl, never had a problem with how our group is, she just..fits in.

Kendall, naymar boyfriend, 6'0, black hair nerd guy with hazel eyes who's into anime, just like her, he also fit In the group perfectly not one thing we hate about him.

The list can go on of the new people around Me. But I plan to not stay here in the bathroom thinking about the good people in my life, yes it is good to think how good they are. But this is a wedding its not about me or Ethan drama. Its about my mother happy day.

I finally walk out the bathroom and back to the crowed place to see everyone dancing around in a happy mood, like nothing can stop them from having fun. Laughter was a nice sound to hear unless your Cody that has a cute laugh but his accent seem to settle In and he sound like a country man with a loud laugh.

But that's what makes us friends, even though what happen a couple months ago... he did apologize but it's always gonna be stuck In my head like a memory of young age. I won't hold it against him, he's family now and he's keeping our jess happy.

"Why so deep in thought?, Come dance" Peter said coming up to me and grabbed my arm and dragging Me to the dance floor. I would just laugh. As he twirls me around and swing me from left to right likes its back in the country days. Kinda reminds me of footloose.

The whole time I'm just in a fit if laughter. Which makes him laugh to, he bring me close to him as we still are dancing.

"To our family!" He stops dancing and yelled out to the crowd. Everyone put thier glass up.

"To the new family!" Everyone yelled with laughs at the end. We all take a sip of our drinks and settled it down on a table.

"And to my new step sister who only isn't my sister but my best friend" he says spinning me around and I laugh

"Same to you Blake Perry " I said and he laughs.

Hello guys thanks for the amount of reads in This book I hope it's going good. What do you think so far about it? Remember to always leave a comment or a vote.

Thank you