chapter 23

I try my hardest to back up Ethan in many ways. He was trying hard to get over to them. Glass cup has fell the more they throw each other against something.

"WHAT THE FUCK, GIRLS!!" I yelled as Ethan got out my grip and went to help his brother. I heard footsteps come down and bri and Jess shows up at the door with their hair messed up and both has a bleeding lip. Are they seriously? They had to fight it out to? I don't care "help grab someone" I said going in and grabbed Ethan shirt with all my strengths which was surprisingly. I backed him up and pushed him to the wall and pinned him there.

"That's enough!!" Jess yelled grabbed Cody shirt and doing the same I did And so did bri to Grayson. They both had blood on their nose and shirt. A couple cuts here and there. "You guys are bunch of baby's, this happened two weeks ago, drop it!" Jess half yells and I can feel Ethan chest raising and falling through every breath he takes "what's been done happen" she finishes off

"What where you protecting?" Cody snaps at her and I was taken back a little. I let go of Ethan a little cause I really didn't like that.

"I was protecting everyone" she says and he laughs

"You was protecting yourself from getting dumped" he says in a harsh Tone.

that's it.

"You know what Cody, when you meet her that the Jess you know, she's no other type of girl, that was a mistake that happen at the hospital don't we all do Mistakes? We're not all perfect, so do me that favor and don't talk to my friend like that unless you wanna end up in the hospital yourself. And trust and believe me big boy you well end up in there so tune it down a couple, and grow up, she still like you and loves you" I said getting up in his face and I can feel someone grabbing my upper arm and I jerked it away from their grip.

"Let that be the last time you ever talk to her like that, and if you think that not gonna happen I'm sorry Jess but cody you can get the fuck out my house " I said anger fully in my face. "Its your chose, leave or apologize for snapping at her like she's what ever" I said and his face soften. " I know your mad and what not but that's your girlfriend not some other girl you can talk to like that, guys like that make me sick and cody please don't be the first I have to regret being friends with " I said storming off. I couldn't be in there any longer unless I wanna catch an anxiety attack. I heard a couple mumbles from downstairs but I keep walking to my room. I open my room door to see everything to not be destroyed which was good. I plopped down on my bed and lay on my stomach this just gave me the biggest headache man.

(ETHAN)

Jess and cody went to talk about it outside while Grayson was cleaning himself up with a help of Brianna. I sat at the table looking at my hand. Yea my knuckles was bleeding but I can careless. Yes they was stinging but I can careless. Its been a week and a half that I'm trying to gain my memory back. And seeing Kim talk to Cody like kinda ringed a bell as to ive heard someone talk to me with that same Attitude but It doesn't put the peaces together.

"Eth can you see if Kim's okay?" Bri asked and I look up to her and nod. I totally forgot she stormed off. I got off the seat and walked upstairs to her room the door was slightly open so I just open the rest. She was laying down on her stomach with her head to the side. I don't know if she fell asleep or....

"kim?" I said coming in her room

"Mhm?" She hums and I nod and sat on her bed

"Are you okay?" I asked and she gave me a thumbs up. Knowing that she wasn't okay. I know when she's mad because she only talks with her eyebrows. I know when she crying because she uses her thumbs up. And I know she's hyper when she attacks the person." Kim look at me" I said and she sighs and got up turning and looking at me. Her eyes was puffy and she has tear stains on her cheeks.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked getting closer to her and grabbing her hand in mines. She just put her head down and nodded. I felt a couple tears drop on my hand and I put my hand under her chin and brought her face back up. "What going on? Because from what I'm seeing your not okay" I said and she gives me a half smile. The more I look at her face. The more I feel like I've seen her before. In a crying stage. But last week was the first time I meet her.

" its just my anxiety " she says and I nod whipping her tears away

"Don't let what happen downstairs get to you" I said and she looks at me

"But you jumped in it, knowing you have a slight amnesia, I was scared that you was gonna get hit and really forget who I am" she says and I tilt my head to the side. How I can I forget who she really is? I just meet her a week ago. I don't know her well. I'm guessing by my face she sigh and looked down.

"If you knew me before, can you tell me how we meet?" I asked in a soft tone. She looks up and shakes her head " so we didn't meet before?" I asked her and she nods her head " then how?" I asked