chapter 20

(Kimberly)

I have been stuck in this hospital for more hours then I can be. I don't like hospital and I don't like being bored. I don't have a book I can read and I don't like any channel in this TV, I haven't eat nothing since Grayson bought me two fruit salad. One for the morning and one for later. I can't get him out my head I want to know how he is, even though he won't remember me. I still wanna know that he's okay.

A knock at the door snap me out of it and I look towards the door. Jess came in with Cody. I smiled and so did they. Did I ever mentioned how cute they are?

"Hey girl, how you feeling?" She asked and I shrugged

"Pretty good I guess " I said laughing and so did they. " how are you guys?" I asked and she smiles

"We doing pretty good"she said looking at him and he looks down at her with a smile. Im so happy for them. It makes me wanna fan girl but my arm and leg hurts to move that much.

"so the doctor has told us That you'll be going home tomorrow but, since your showing more progress your more likely to go home today" Jess says after a while and I looked at her like she just said one direction was in town.

"Are you serious?" I asked with a smile and she nodded. I'm so happy to get out of here, I think If I stay here any longer I would like total go crazy.

"So we brought you clothes to get changed, the quicker you change the quicker we get out" Cody said and me and Jess look at him. "What?" He asked looking between both of us.

"Bae, Kim has a broken leg she has a cast on so it can heal and she also broke her arm so she also has a cast on there, so she can't really move fast" Jess said and he looks at me and I nodded

"really?" He asked and I nodded showing him my blue cast" oh, then take your time" he said and I started laughing. "I'll be outside until your done" he added and walked outside closing the door behind him.

"He's so adorable" Jess said and I chuckled

"He's a keeper" I said moving to my wheel chair and grabbing my clothes and going to the bathroom. I set my clothes down and grabbed the bucket of water with soap and dip the rag in the bucket and started cleaning up my body..

This may take long.

-
-
-

"CODY YOUR GONNA GET US IN TROUBLE!!" I yelled as he ran with me down the hall in the wheelchair. Jess was laughing behind us and I couldn't help but laugh. The hospital was empty on our floor so I have no idea why I'm panicking.

"Okay, okay I'll stop" he said Turing and going to the elevator.

"Thank you" I said relaxing a little. Jess was still laughing and we both look at her like she is crazy.

"Get in the elevator babe" Cody says with a chuckle and she stop laughing and got in shaking her head.

" I love you guys man, I have so much memory with you guys it's not even funny" she said slouching in the corner of the elevator

"Awe we love you too" Cody say and I chuckled.

The elevator came to a stop and we got off. I can see how many people come in and out of this hospital it makes me feel bad for them. We turn the hall into the main lobby and all eyes snap my way. I don't know why. Are they not used to seeing a girl coming out in a wheelchair?

"Look Kim your famous" cody says so only me and Jess can hear and I snap my head to him and gave a death glare and he chuckled. I don't want to be famous because I'm the girl who came out alive from the car crash. Or she also made it out alive. Because they always expect one to be dead or for both to be dead. But we both made it out alive. Even if it's a minor amnesia and broken bones we still made it alive.

We got to the Jeep and cody helped me in the back seat while Jess puts the wheelchair in the trunk. I have no idea why they would pick me up in the Jeep. But its Jess car, she wouldn't go nowhere with out it.

"Good?" He asked and I buckled up and nodded. He nods and goes to the passenger seat and buckled in. Jess turns the car on and she typed something on her phone before driving off.
-
At a red light Jess plugs in her phone and puts on music while putting the Windows down. I can't actually believe I'm out that hospital. I thought I was gonna die in there. They are basically life savers for visiting me today. My phone is not charged so I can't text or look through social media. So I just looked out the window while she drives.

"Should we get ice cream?" Jess asked turning left. My head shot up and she looks at me through the mirror

"Yes please" I said and she nods going in friendly drive thru.

"Hello welcome to friendly what can I get you?" The lady spoke through the speakers

"Hi, can I get one vanilla ice cream, one chocolate ice cream and one coconut" she said and took out her wallet.

"Is that all?"

"Yup"

"Okay, $5.30 your total" the lady says and Jess drives up to the window. I don't like when she pays for my things. I'm gonna have to pay her back.
--------

She parked outside my house and I can see three cars outside, And two in the parking space. I don't like the idea of family being here. I don't like being crowed. I unbuckled and open the door Jess got the wheelchair and cody helped me out and sat me down.

"Who's here and thanks " I said and rolled myself to the sidewalk.

"Welcome and I believe friends cause that's bri car" Jess says standing next to me while Cody locks the door and grabbed my bags. I just nodded and rolled to the door but cody helped my half way.

"You only have one arm I'll help you" he said and I nodded. He so sweet, I'm glad Jess found a great boy. If he ever breaks her heart I'll make sure he ends up in the hospital.

Jess opens the house door and cody rolls me in, the first person I seen made my heart drop in many ways.