chapter 40

The morning was normal as usual I got up and went stright to the shower. The house was kinda quiet due to my mom being at work and also Kenny. Logan, John and I are the only ones at home. Beck has went back to his house last night before the storm has started. So I'll probably won't see him till school starts again.

I got out the shower after a while and got dressed in this black skirt with a white button up shirt and black flats. My black hair was straighten and my make up was normal. I get ready for no reason because I'll probably be at home all day but I get dressed just in case. As much as I hate to mention it my mind has been on Ethan all day, and he has to leave my head. He soon going to be a father and I can't take that kid dad.

"Kim are you listening to me?" John voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I said shaking my head and looking at him. He just shakes his head and closes his summer school books"I'm sorry John I'm just a little spaced out " I said rubbing my forehead

"Yea I can tell, you looked like a zombie all morning" he says and I smack his shoulder and he laughs. John needed help on his homework for summer school and he's been asking me since this morning if I can help but he's right I've been mopping around like a zombie.

"I'll help you later how does that sound?" I asked and he thinks then nods "alright then" I said and got up to go upstairs but the door bell rings. I sigh and walk back to the door and open the door. My heart went to my ass. My body got cold and I thought I fainted but I didn't.

"Uh, hi" he says and I smile and look down at the floor.

"What are you doing here dolan?" I asked looking back up at him. It took me so much not to jump back in his arms and hug him tight.

"I wanna talk to you just one more time" he says and I shake my head

"No, I was clear wit--"

"Please" he says and I look at him with no words. I stutter at first before finally nodding. He comes in the house and I sigh and close the door. "But first can I talk to Logan?" He asked as I turn around and I nodded. I nodded toward the stairs as I walk up it with him following behind.

I knocked on Logan door and he opens it a couple seconds later

"Yea?" He asked

"Ethan wants to talk to you" I said and he looks over me and see him and nods opening up his door more Ethan walks to his door but turns around

"Don't go nowhere please I wanna talk when I'm done here" he says and I nod. He walks in the room and closes the door. I turn on my heels and walk to my room.

(Ethan)

"So what's up?" Logan asked as he sat on his bed and I grabbed a seat at his computer far away from him. I don't wanna jump over to him and choke him.

"Lydia" was all I said and he looks up from his phone and looks at me.

"Listen man, I told her not to do it b-"

"But what Logan?, you guys basically ruin my relationship with Kim, God she broke up with me yesterday" I said getting up and he got up too.

"Listen, I get that your mad but her family does like me, yes it was my idea to blame you for it, yes I told the doctor's to write that it came out positive that it was your bab--"

"Give me a reason not to kill you right know Logan" I said through clenched teeth. Everything that this boy is saying is pissing me off and I just wanna punch the living crap out of him.

"I'm not done, she doesn't like me she likes you, she told me to get rid of kim so she can be with you, and since I'm going to be Kim's step brother, well you know what they say" he has this smirk at the end and grabbed his shirt and pinned him on the wall

"Don't you ever touch her, and if I ever see that I'm going to kill you, I mean it" I said and he just laughs

" Let's make a deal, I won't touch Kim unless it's a brother way if you don't tell Kim about this conversation, she still knows you the father of the baby" I wanted to punch him so bad. But I had to think this through. Do I want him to become the guy she like? Or should I just make the deal and not tell her?

Either way this doesn't get me back with her.

"How long do I have to hide this?" I asked and he thinks

"Until the baby born, you have to go to every appointment and you can't but can't miss one " he says and i let his body go. "Is that a deal?" He asked and I walk over to the door.

(Kimberly)

Ugh I'm really getting impatient with this it has been a couple 20 minutes that he's been in this house and Jess called me to hang out with the group.

I'm in the living room shaking my leg going through every channel there is on TV but I can't find non.

I hear steps going down the stairs and my heart started to race again. I look up and seen him walking to the door. Where is he going?

"Ethan?" I said getting up and walking to the door he stop and looks back at me.

"Yea?"

"Do you still wanna talk about it?" I asked crossing my arms. He hesitated for a second but close the door and comes to me.

"I'm going to need you to listen closely" he says and I nodded. He open his mouth to speak but foot steps were heard again. I look back and seen Logan walking to the kitchen but smile at us before he disappeared to the kitchen.

"Im listening" I said Turning to face him again. But he shakes his head. He grabbed my cheeks and I froze. What is he going to do.

"Just know that I'm going to miss you a lot and that I uh, uh, I have to go " he says and kisses my forehead before leaving the house.

That he what? I wanna know what he was going to say. But I guess I won't.
He's already out the doors like Speedy Gonzales