chapter 35

She's... What?.... The air was knocked out of my chest like there no tomorrow. I couldn't be here. I ran inside and ran up to the the guest room they have while Ethan ran after me. But I close the door before he got to me. I locked it and just started to breath little by little.

What is going on? Everything was going so well and then bam

What is going on? Everything was going so well and then bam. My whole world just came crashing down.

(Ethan)

I stop banging on the door and turned around to face Lydia. She doesn't even know the anger that boiling up in me. Why would she say that? Me and her broke up months ago. Matter of fact the night I went after Kim. I told her I couldn't be with her. I never slept with her. And I would remember if I did.

"Why would you tell her that Lydia?" I said and she has a smirk on her face.

"Because ethan I want you back and the only way I can have you back is by lying " she says touching me and I slap her hand away.

"Don't touch me Lydia, that girl in there is my world and you decide to ruin it!" I yell and storm downstairs. And I don't know how fast the talks go around but Grayson came runing in the house.

"Kim" he calls out and runs upstairs. Brianna was the second to come in. She was shaking her head.

" why in the living world Ethan!, she's crazy about you, she went through hell and back for this relationship and this is what comes out of it? you not telling her your going out with this bitch here and then finding out she's pregnant!! " Brianna yells at me and pokes my chest.

"Brianna she's lying she's not pregnant" I say and Lydia butts in

" then explain the bump Ethan, I'm four months" she says and my eyes went wide. What the actual fuck.

"You said you was lying" I said going up to Lydia.

"So you did sleep with her" bri voice comes from behind me

"No"

" bro your so cruel " Grayson says holding Kim and walking her outside the house.

Even my own twin brother against me on this.

I turn around to bri and her hand comes in contact with my left cheek. Did she just smack me? Yup, yup, she did. She marched out the house and slams the door behind her.

"Tell me who's the father!" I said through clenched teeth and she smiles

"Don't worry it's not you" she say and walks to the door and opens it but I close it back.

"Who"

"Logan" she says and I let her leave. I ran my hands through my face. This can't be happing. She was just at my finger tips and just like that she slip away.

What would I do with out her? She my everything. I need to clear this whole thing. She's the only thing that makes me smile before I go to bed because I know the next morning I have someone to wake up to. Not next to me but knowing she's my girlfriend. I ran upstairs to my room and changed into sweats pants and a black shirt and my black shoes and just ran out the house again. I need to see her. Its now or never.

I grabbed the closest taxi and told them her address. I try to get in reach with Jess to explain to her before she also go manly like on me and actually kills me.

_____

"Ethan go away!" She yells going up the stairs and I followed behind

"No I'm not going to go away, we need to talk, we need to make this clear she's not pregnant with my child" I said and she shuts the door in my face and I sigh

"Man she said leave her alone" I look down the hall and I see Logan. I March my way to him and pinned him on the wall.

" you get your ass in that room and tell her that Lydia is pregnant with your baby not mines " I said through clenched teeth and he just laughs. Which set me off. My fist collided with his jaw. And he held his jaw and looks at me with a serious face. His fist came at me but I dogged it.

(Kimberly)

I was crawled in a ball in the corner of my room when I heard the commotion outside my door. I got up confused and open my room door. I look down the hall and Ethan is fighting with Logan.

"Stop it!"I yelled grabbing Ethan shirt but it didn't work.

Kenny came up the stairs runing and broke up the fight and I finally grabbed a grip on Ethan

" STOP IT DOLAN!" I yell and he looks down at me.

"Bae the baby not even mine it's Logan" he says

"Shut it I don't even wanna know who it was. But she came to you first so it would be yours" I said and he shakes his head no "you know what, get out my house" I said pointing at the door.

"Bab-"

"Get out dolan, and do Me a favor, don't.... Come.. Back" I said looking away the tears are already coming down my face. I don't want to look at him or any one right know. I walked to my room and he grabbed my upper arm and I stop walking.

"Please believe me" he says in a low voice. I jerked my arm away and keep walking to my room.