chapter 19

Beep.....beep.....beep.....

As everything turned black, I didn't see the green grass. The birds chirping. I knew that it was time to wake up and let my family and friends know I'm okay and alive. The Ethan in my dreams was right in everyway, and I can't stop thinking about what he showed me and what he told me. I try moving my head but it kinda hurted, so u just stayed in place and open my eyes.

The room was dark and they only thing lighting it up was the machine and the tv in the room. I heard little snores come from my left side, so I turn slowly to see who next to me. I wince at the movement but I can careless right now.

Sitting in the chair sleeping with his lips parted and hair messy and sound asleep was the number one person.

Grayson Dolan.

But wouldn't he be with his brother? Why is he on my side? Is Ethan even okay? Did he wake up yet? The machine started beeping as all thses questions came to mind and that woke up Grayson.

"Hey..hey shhhhh, its okay, your okay" he says in a calm voice as he does circle on my hand. I got my breathing back to normal and nodded. The first question I wanted to ask was about Ethan.

"How's Ethan?" I asked and his face dropped, which made my heart drop and I started again with all the questions.

Is he dead? Did something go wrong ? What is going on with him that Grayson looked upset?

"Hey calm down, he's okay, he just has amnesia, he doesn't remember anyone but me and my family" he says and my eyes widen.

"Was the crash that bad?" I asked

"The truck hit his side of the car first which hit him first by trying to protect you" he says in a calm way.

I thought when someone tells me, yea my brother protected you from it so he got all the hits almost dying so I don't want you near him or us, something like that. Point blank, someone made. But no, I got all calm like what Ethan did was right. Which it isn't. He shouldn't protect me from the crash, because he's now worse then I am... And here I go again with Ethan shouldn't do this and that

"Your doing it again" the small voice in my head said and I looked around but stop because I probably look stupid. Yes I'm doing it again I'm naming stuff Ethan shouldn't do, which makes me want him to be away from me more. But with This case I don't, I wanna see him.

"Kim stop thinking that's what the doctor's don't want you to do, cause they don't want you to blame yourself for what happen" he says sitting on my bed and looking at me.

"Grayson, it is my fault, I shouldn't never drink that night to forget about him, I shouldn't let my feet drag me to the room where he was making out with his girlfriend, I shouldn't let his actions hurt me, I storm out that party drunk with a lot of thinking and he wanted to take me home which caused the car accident, Grayson, I can't live with my self knowing I'm the one who cause this mess" I said with tears in my eyes by the end of that. He whips under my eyes and looks straight at me.

"Kimberly, all you need to know is that he's alive, yea a couple stitches" I cut him off

"A couple stitches?" I said and rolled my head and runing my hand through my hair

"Kim, stop it, you are blaming this on yourself more then you should, and I'm not liking it!" He yells and I look at him shocked, Grayson has never yelled at me like that. "I'm sorry, I'm just tired of you blaming yourself for something that cause both of your actions" he says runing a hand through his hair.

" what you mean?"I asked

"It took your actions of being hurt and his actions of caring of what you thought about him and the crush he has on you that made him think, I fucked up with having another girl let me clean this up" Grayson says and I sigh, that didn't help much, I'm still gonna blame myself for it. Even though he won't remember who I am.

"Okay, when do I leave? Cause I seriously don't like hospitals" I said and he chuckled

"You guys should leave tomorrow, since you guys been in here for a week" he says and my eyes widen and he nodded "but bottom line is, are you hungry?" He asked and I thought about it am I hungry? " I'll just bring food just in case you are " he said and I nodded.

"Thanks gray" i said and he nodded

"No problem" he say with a smile and walks out the door.

(Ethan)

Am in my room flipping through the channel, but these hospital TV don't have good shows at all. Like I don't wanna know nothing about jeweler sale or nothing about the news. A zombie apocalypse can happen and they are talking about it, I wouldn't care cause I don't wanna watch the news. I flip the channel one more time and regular show was on.

"Finally" I said setting the remote down and laying back down in my soft pillows. A knock on the door made me look to the door as the doctor came in.

"Hello, how are you feeling?" He asked and I smiled

"Pretty good" I said and he nods checking the machine's.

"Remember anything knew? Or how you got here or what case it?" He asked and I shake my head no.

"Well you know you was in a car accident right ?"he asked and I nodded, that's all they been telling me since I woke up, and I do Remember the car crash. " now do you remember the person next to you? " he asked and I think. But nothing.

"No, all I remember was the party, leaving the party and the. Crash and now here " I said and he nods

"So you don't remember runing Into your brother before you got in the car?" He asked and I said no again " okay, you be released today around two in the afternoon " he says with a smile

"What time is it now?" I asked

"Its only 7 in the morning" he says and I nodded. " your brother is visiting someone in the hospital he said he'll be here soon" he added and I nodded

"Thanks doc" I said and he nods walking out.

Why do they always ask me if someone else was in the car with me? I remember driving alone and being deep in my thoughts and bam the truck can attached to my car.

"Hey bro" Grayson voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I look at him.

"Hey" I said as he gave me my food and I thank him taking a bite from my fruit salad. Watermelon is the shit. I chuckled at my thoughts and gray looks at me.

"What's funny?" He asked

"Insider" I said taking another bite of my watermelon. He just laughed and so did I.
---------------

"Ethan" I hear someone whisper and I groan moving away from the noise."Ethan its time to wake up " the voice said again and I sigh and stretched looking towards the person to see my sister Cameron. I smiled and she did too

"Hey little bro" she said and I sat up, rubbing my eyes

"Hey sis, what are you doing here?" I asked

"Mom told me you was in the hospital so I had to come" she said and I nodded" and its time for you to go home " she added standing up and going to a brown bag and taking out some of my clothes.

"What time is it?" I asked getting out of bed and holding into the railing of the bed to keep my balance.

"It about to be 2 you sleep a lot" she said laughing and giving me my clothes.

"Damn and thanks " I said grabbing it and walking go the bathroom leaving her laugh by herself.
-
-

When I was done taking a shower and changing I ran a hand through my hair and walked out the bathroom and walked to the bed while Cameron flips through the channels.

"Your not gonna find a good channel " I told her when I sat on the bed and put on my socks. She sighs and puts the remote down.

Out Of My Limitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें