chapter 37

I woke up with a slight headache. I don't know if it's from thinking to much before I actually went to bed or that fact that I was crying most of the time yesterday. What ever it is I want it to be gone.

I fixed my sunglasses and keep eating my ice cream. I was with Jess since 11:30am talking about what I should do. She says the same thing as Grayson. If you think that's what you should do, go for it.

"Your only trying to save your relationship" she added and I looked up at her. She was looking at me with a half smile serious face.

"Okay but what happens if he does Want to see me?" I asked and she raises an eyebrow

"Girl that the last thing on his mind, that boy is going to go crazy if you don't talk to him sooner or later" she said crossing her arms. I sit back on my chair and sigh. This is really affecting everything i do because I can't even finish my ice cream. Just by looking at it... I'm full.
"Stop breaking your head and go" she said getting up and pulling out my chair

" okay, okay, fine, I'm going " I said getting up and grabbed my phone "I'll see you later" I said walking out the shop as Cody came back from the bathroom.

I really don't know how I'm going to do this. How am I supposed to be? 'oh it's okay I forgive you, its life that can throw curve balls That would just sound crazy.

How about, 'hey can we talk?'. That sounds like we going to break up but that's the only way to get the person attention.

After a while of fighting with myself on what to say I finally got on the bus that lead near his house. I paid my $1.25 and found my seat in the back. I sigh and looked out the window running a hand through my hair. I hope this actually goes well.

-

I was standing outside his house walking back and forth from the door and back to the street. I think the neighbor thinks I'm crazy. I finally decided to walk up and knock on the door. My knuckles was on the door and I took a deep breath before actually knocking. This is a bad idea I should just go. I turn around to leave but the door opens. I curse under my breath and turn around with a smile but it slowly left when I seen it was Ethan. He looked tired and under his eyes are dark his hair was everywhere and he looks like he hasn't eat the meaning of a zombie in just one night.

"Oh my, Ethan" I said walking In his house as he backs up and just looks at me. I close the door and turn back to him. " are you okay?"I asked and he just shrugged. His eyes getting red. I dont know it's because I'm back or because he's just tired of people asking him that question. Except for asking him another question I just gave him a hug.

He hugged me back and tightly like he doesn't want me to let go, and I know that what he doesn't want me to do

"Please, don't go" he says and my heart breaks in many pieces like a mirror crashing onto the floor. This made me tear up watching the guy I care about losing control of everything just like the day at his grandma funereal.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said making my final decision. I just saw with my own eyes what can happen if I ever leave this guy. I pull away and look up at him seeing he was already looking down. " have you eat today? " I asked and he shakes his head no.

"I've only took a hot shower and brush my teeth but I was back in my room cruising myself out because, I'm serious kimb--" I cut him off

"Shhh, we don't have to talk about that know babe, let's get something in that stomach of yours and well see from there " I said cupping one of his cheeks and he smiles down at me and I smile back and peck his lips. I walked to the kitchen and went through his fridge to see what they have to eat.

-
I ended up making him scramble eggs with bacon one pancake and a bowl of fruits with a glass of orange juice.

What? I have to do what I gotta do go make him feel better.

He was just picking at his food once he finished off his eggs and bacon. He drink his juice and just sat there. Deep in thoughts. Now that I see him completely I see he was wearing black sweats with a white muscle T-shirt. The ring he got on this birthday that matches grays wasn't on his finger. I made my way around the table and turn his chair so he can look at me. He chuckled as he still had the fork in his hand. He places the fork down and looks back at me. Both of his hands snakes around my waist as he pulls me between his legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we just stared at each other.

"You know I don't want to lose you right?" He asked out of the blue and I nodded. I don't want to lose him either " so can we both agree on that baby isn't mine" he says and I sigh looking down

"Ethan"

" no, Kimberly, on some serious shit, I haven't had sex with that girl ever in my life and I think I would die if I did, that baby isn't mine she told me it was Logan's " he said and I shake my head " you don't believe me huh?" I unwrapped my arms from his neck

"Ethan the baby only four months we don't know who the dad is, and I don't know who to believe, now before you go off and tell me but I'm your boyfriend you should know that I won't do that bullshit, let's face it she did end up coming to your house ethan, I can't believe no one until I know who baby is it, I'm still going to be on your side don't get me wrong but I'm still going to have that in mind " I said and he sighs and let's his head fall back then he looks back at me.

"Baby, I need you to believe me"

" and if your the father I'm going to need you to be in the baby's life" I said finally getting it out my chest.

"What? No, I can't do that,ki-"

"Ethan please let's not talk about this anymore, I'm overwhelmed about this " I said giving up already

"And you think I'm not?" He asked sitting up and I look up at him and he looks down at me

"I didnt mean it like that"

" but you did, you put it as if this whole situation is only overwhelming you and no one else. Will new flash for you sweet heart your not the only one stressing " he snaps and I was a little taken back. See this was the part I didn't want to go for. This is why I didn't want to come and talk to him about it. But I had to get it out my chest one way or another and now I got the talk back.

I just nodded and pulled away from him and walked back around the table to grab my bag and sunglasses and phone.

I'm just done trying

"Kim no, I didn't mean to snap" he says as I walk out the kitchen. I can feel my eyes burning as the tears form up. I open the front door only for it to be shut close again. I didn't say nothing. Well I thought I wasn't going to.

"Let me go ethan" I said not even facing him

"Turn around please, I can't do this again" he says and I turn around obviously confused

"Do what eth? Snap at me? Because you have obviously done it a couple times now" I said

"Just stop please, I don't want you to go and I don't want you to leave again, I'm sorry for the snap it Just.." He trials off

"It just what eth?"

" its just, I'm mad that you want me to take the responsibility for the child when they only thing I should be thinking of is the future with you " he says and I stayed shut. That really shut me up.
" I haven't gotten sleep for thinking about how much I fucked up and every word I make come out my mouth don't come out so friendly, I've had that problem since we first meet, and I wish, God, I freaking wish I took all that back" he said holding my hand.

I got nothing. This is really shocking me.