chapter 28

I pacing my room not knowing what to do. I was supposed to meet Beck about an hour ago but all I could think about was Ethan face and how it fell when I said I made plans with my ex. God how stupid am i? My phone has been buzzing with messages of Beck and I didn't want to respond to any of it. But I had to look at the messages to see if he was mad at me or something.

I grabbed my phone and logged into my phone and went to messages and clicked on Beck's name. It read

Beck- hey I won't be able to make it because my mom wants me to help out at the house.

Beck- I hope you don't get mad

Beck - text me back so I know that your not mad that I cancelled the plans lol

I was so relieved that it wasn't me that had to break up the lunch date we had or what ever it was. I typed in Ethan name and texted him

Me- hey eth my ex has cancelled the plans for today even though I was an hour late because of thinking... But anyways why don't you swing by and well watch the movies... I still feel bad for not remembering our movie day
-Kimmy

Eth- that sounds crazy and stop thinking to much you know what that does to you and sure ill be over soon and don't feel bad we all forget stuff.
-ethan bear

Me- okay good, I'll get started on the popcorn and order pizza
-Kimmy

Eth- sound good ,see you in a few
Ethan bear.

Me- kayyy bye
-Kimmy

I place my phone down and walked to my closet and took off my shoes and pants and put on some comfort shorts. And a tank top. But it was kinda hot. He'll text or call when he's here right?

Right

I took off my tank top and put on one of my Nike sports bra and walked out my room with my phone and into the kitchen. My mom wasn't home because she was over my brother friends house for a little birthday party. I would go but I don't want to hang out around little kids.

I place the popcorn in the microwave and press start. I went to the pantry and grabbed two sodas and walked to the freezer and put them in there so they'll be cold. After that I grabbed my phone and order pizza from online. Half pepperoni and cheese with hot wings and a small box of brownies. I place my phone down when the microwave beeped and took it out and pour it into a bowl.

Someone clears their throat and I spin around fast to see Ethan leaning on the door frame of the kitchen. He had this smile on his face and I cover myself up. I can feel the heat rising up to my cheeks.

"So I'm guessing you like walking around half naked?" He asked and it remind me of the old Ethan who always had come backs and smart remarks.

"A knock would be good" I said covering my stomach and he chuckled

"The door was open" he says and I raise an eyebrow

"The door was what?" I said walking to the living room and seeing bri and gray making out. I cover my eyes and turn around." You sent me to that trap" I said crossing my arms and he laughs throwing his head back and holding his stomach. I'm guessing he got his humor back? Then it hit me he texted me yesterday saying if I remember a vine they did and he remembered my reaction which means he got his memory back which means he knows what happen which mean this is Ethan. My eyes widen and I did the unthinkable thing. I jumped him and gave him a big hug. He wrapped his arms around me in confusing

"Wow what happen?" He asked and I laugh and squeal

"You got your memory back and I don't know why I jumped on you" I said sliding off him and backing up a few

"Yea I did and its fine you already know the real me so I don't have to worry about you judging me" he say and I nod, I would never judge him but I'm guessing we're starting all over and where we left off.

"So that movie?" I said and his cheeks turn red

"Yea let go watch it " he says walking to the living room

"I have to put on a shirt brb!" I yelled running upstairs and changing into sweats and putting on a shirt.

______

(Jess)

I was laying on my bed when I heard the news about Ethan getting his memory back. So I thought about bringing him and everyone out to eat. Not only because he gained his memory but because I want to have a squad night. Where we all dress up and eat and go to the beach.

I had told everyone to bring their money so we can add up

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body grabbing my dirty clothes and walking out the bathroom and into my room. since its hot out my AC is on and my skin started to get Goosebumps, do to the cold. I started to dry my self up after I turned off my AC.

I hope today is going to be a perfect day. no drama of some sort of anything. I want to get that tension between gray and Cody out the way. I don't want to be in the middle of choosing who to hang out with, because it would be bad if I hang out with cody and gray would be mad that I don't spend time with him or my friends.

I pull up the black dress up my legs and place my left hand through one of the sleeve.

I remember buying this dress with the girls. I had to buy it because it was black my favorite color but not only because of that but because it was lace and comfortable.

I put on my ring I got my birthday and a sliver bracelets. I put my high heels on and ran a hand through my hair a couple times. My hair was already done and my make up was simple just my eyebrows and mascara.