chapter 34

Everyone has cleared out the room and me and Ethan was still here. Just sitting on the floor. Not crying, just sniffing and just quiet. No commotion no movement. Just staying in each other embrace. It has been about thirty minutes that we been sitting here. My arms never left his body and his hands been dropped to my hips holding me weakly.

I can hear his heart beat as I place my head on his chest. His heart was racing, he looks calm but he actually isn't.

"Ethan " I say not pulling away from him and he sniff

"Mhm" he says and I took a deep breath.

"I know it's hard because I went through it with my father, but you have to stay strong for your health, this isn't going to be good, she's not going to want you to be suffering" I said finally pulling away and cupping his cheeks. He would look me stright in the eye and not lose my gaze.

"What would I do with out you?" He asked and I chuckled and looked down. He chuckled too and put his finger under my chin to put my head back up " I'm serious, you have been the strongest person in this room giving them a shoulder to cry on while you just cry to yourself " he says and I smile

" that's because I put people before me" I said and he smiles while shaking his head.

"My grandma would yell at you for doing that, but in a good way of course" he says connecting our foreheads and I laugh and he just smiled at me

This is what his grandma would have wanted. Him to be okay and laughing and living life. Yea she past away but she won't want him all day at her grave crying.

"Well its good that I still got to meet her" I said and he smiles again and brings my lips to his. His kiss was cute and small and quick. But it was something to know that he's okay.

_______________

Its been two months since the death of his grandma and I'm still stuck with it because I've never seen a guy cry for someone. But I get it its family members who wouldn't.

The past few days has been a little hash for me. Logan has become my step brother but my mom and Kenny are not going to get married until my senior year.

Me and Ethan had our downs and those are the worst things. We won't talk for about three days then it's back to him showing up at my house with surprise kisses and asking for forgiveness.

Summer was the one thing I always loved. Due to the beaches and the only of fun.

Anyway, I just relaxed in the Dolan's pool in the back yard while Ethan made something to eat. I was laying on the life guards floaties just in my little world. That I didn't even notice someone come in the pool until they touched my stomach. I took off my sunglasses and looked at Ethan who was laying his head on my stomach and looking at me. He smiles and I do the same thing.

"Having fun getting a tan?" He asked and I nodded putting my glasses back and laying back down. " well it's my turn " he says and flips me over as the cool water came in contact with my hot skin. I shot up from the water and look at Ethan "sorry?" He says and I swam over to him and pushed him under the water.

He grabs my waist and hugs me which makes me laugh and stop pushing him down. He came back up and gave me a serious look. I stop laughing and looked at him.

"Are you mad?" I asked with a frown and wrapping my arm around his neck and he fights back a grin. I smile and run my fingers across his jaw line." You can't be made at me " I said and he raises a eye brow.

"Wanna bet?" He asked and I shake my head no and connected our lips. He uncrossed his arms and wrapped them around my waist. Our lips moved perfectly together. He grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around his waist. My hands found his hair and play around with it.

He pushes me against the pool wall and wonders around my body

He pushes me against the pool wall and wonders around my body. My hands fall to his shoulder and then his back.

"Ethan?" A girl voice said and we both broke away and look towards the door to see Lydia. Her mouth was open in shock. I look at Ethan and his face also showed shock. " how can you do this to me!?" She yells and I got confused. What is she talking about ? " once I finally thought you was the one, who I love, you go and kiss it up with this whore " I was shocked enough to push him away from me.

He was with her the whole time me and him was dating?

"Ethan " I said looking at him with a frown. He looks at me and shakes his head

"No baby, I broke up with her the day of the party " he says coming up to me and cupping my cheeks and I push away from him and walked to the stairs of the pool and got out and he followed behind.

"no you didn't " Lydia said and every time she talks my heart hurts the most.

"Lydia stop lying to her, tell her the truth!" He half yells looking at her and standing in the middle of both of us. I wrapped the towel around my body and looked at him my body shaking from the cold air that just past by and also because of what going on, my body has became numb and cold.

"I can't Ethan, because it's not a lie" she says and I look down at the floor I can feel the tears coming from my eyes.

"Baby, no don't cry, this isn't true" he says coming up to me and I backed away a little.

I don't know who to believe.

" Ethan " Lydia said in a low voice and we both look at her. " I'm pregnant "