chapter 29

(Kimberly)

Today was going to be a good night. I hope so. Jess doesn't know Beck is back in town and for sure I know she would kill him if she sees him. Beck's mom had to work the night shift again so he had to stay here. Which I'm not liking.

I would love to have alone time to myself as I get ready, but there someone else in the house isn't alone time for me. Plus knowing that I'm supposed to talk about what going to go on between us today didn't happen.

I walked into my room wrapped in a towel and closed the door and locked it I walked to my bed where my dress is and let the towel pool around my ankle. I already had my bra and panties on.

I put on my dress and looked in the mirror a couple times

I put on my dress and looked in the mirror a couple times. Does this look nice? Or do I look to weird ? I walked to my closet and put my cream high heels to see if that made a difference.

It didn't.

Ugh I walked over to my door unlocking it and pecking my head out.

"Beck!!" I yelled out and I can hear the heavy steps from downstairs and running up the stairs. I probably scared him.

"Huh? What happened?" He says in a rush with worried eyes which made me pout but I recover from it and shake my head.

"How do I look? Good bad? I need a guys yes or no " I said opening my door and Turing around to show him the whole outfit. I look back at him and he has this poker face on him. Which worry's me. I probably look bad. But then again beck always had a poker face that's how he thinks.

"You look amazing" he says with and smile and I sigh

"Thanks " I said walking back into my room and getting ready. While he wonders off.
______

I hear the door bell ring so I grabbed my phone, charger and my hand bag walking out my room. I put my glasses on and made my way down the stairs. Beck has already open the door. He greeted bri and the twins. Which was the first three who had to be here before Jess.

"Hey" I said when I made it all the way down. Bri ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hey, you look pretty" she says pulling away and looking at me I smile as a thanks

"Not bad yourself" I said and she turns around so I can see her whole dress. It was this midnight blue dress that goes all the way down to her ankle while one side is open and a gold belt around her waist and a gold bracelet on her upper arm. She can rock a blue dress. She had her hair in her natural curls which set everything .

"Thank you every much" she says and grabs my arm as we walk over to the twins who was on thier phones.

"Hey, you guys look cute" I said and they both look up.

"Not bad yourself, you look pretty good" gray says and I smile and shake my head.

"Thanks gray" I said and he gave me his biggest smile.

"You look amazing to be honest" Ethan says and I can feel the heat going to my cheeks. He chuckled and I walked away to the kitchen. I need to breath. I don't think I can do this no more. He already knows I like him that's why he's doing all this.

"I'm guessing your not used to that " I hear his voice and my head shot up and I turn around

"Used to what?" I asked leaning on the table.

"Guys telling you how beautiful you look" he says and stop learning on the wall and comes to me and stop right in front of me "or better yet a guy who you like telling you , you look amazing" he says with a smirk and I roll my eyes and pushed his chest playfully. He grabbed my head before I can take it back.

"Cocky aren't we again?" I asked while looking at our hands and he just nodded

"Mhm" was the only thing he said before leaning in. I froze. This can't be happing. I'm dreaming right? Just an inch away from my lips someone decided to yell our names.

"Kim,Ethan!!! We leaving everyone here" he sighs and puts his head down then backs up and looks at me. He smirks and walks away. Leaving me here in shock mood. I throw a small quiet fit before walking out the kitchen to see my house packed with people. Damn is that how big out squad is?.

______

During the whole ride I couldn't get him out my head and how that was about to happen. I thought it would be awkward just sitting next to me but it's not.

Everyone was into their own conversation, that I couldn't keep up with who to butt in. I felt a hand on my thigh and I gasp and look at the hand and the person who it belongs to. Which is the one and only Ethan with a smirk on his face. He leans into my ear and say

"I can't keep my hands to my self knowing your dress like that, so I'm gonna let you know now" he says grabbing my chin and tilting it to the side as he kisses my neck. I am thankful for the dark car. He stops and leans back in my ear " any guy try some shit, I'm going off on them, your mine okay baby girl "