chapter 21

Everything was going in slow motion, everyone was laughing when we came in like if nothing has happened. Which for me I think it's a good idea if we don't bring up that day. Grayson was the first person who looked our way when Jess closed the door.

"Hey guys" he says runing to me and giving me a hug"you got out early " he says and I laugh hugging him back with one arm.

"Yes I did" I said with a laugh. Grayson pulled away from the hug and dabbed Cody and waved at Jess and Jess just smiled. I looked over to my friends and family and they all smiled. They all got up one by one giving me hug and thanking me that I'm alive. Which I kinda chuckled to.

"I don't know you but I don't want to be rude, hi I'm Ethan Grayson twin brother" he says coming up to me and giving me a hug. My heart skip a beat as I hugged him back. He pulled away.

"I'm Kim" I said and he smiles. Ugh that smile got me like damn Daniel just joking, but he does have a nice smile. His eyes never left mine and I'm starting get uncomfortable, I don't know why, maybe it's because if he keeps staring I think he would remember me.

"Okay so who wants to go out and eat?" Rod yells and I look at him

"I just got out the car and I think Cody would be tired of doing that" I said and everyone started laughing

"No I wouldn't mind, your my girlfriend friend, I'll give you a helping hand" Cody says wrapping his arm around Jess waist. She blushed and hit his chest.

"Okay so we set let's go" rod said grabbing his keys and walking out the house and everyone following behind him. I started laughing at them I have weird family members and friends.

"I'm happy your okay sweetie" mom said helping me out the house and I smiled.

I'm also glade I am, I don't want to miss no more moments of my crazy friends.

------

We got to the place and we found our seat in the back. I couldn't sit in the booth so I stayed on the side with my wheelchair. Back in Jess car I couldn't stop thinking about how Ethan was looking at me like if he knew me. But I know he doesn't. His face was a definition of probably remembering me or Thinking I'm pretty. But I have to get that out my head for now. I have to wait until he gains his memory back even though it would take a couple days or week or maybe months.

"Welcome to deep dish what can I get you guys?" The lady said walking to us.

"Can we get some hot wings with a large pizza and two bottle of soda one Pepsi and the other Dr.pepper" my mom orders and the lady marks everything down.

"Is that all?" She asked and my mom nods. " Okay then, it'll be out in 15 minutes " she said leaving.

The table quickly found a conversation and I just didn't involve myself in it I was in my little world, my little world of thinking and back to that dream I had with cocky Ethan. I chuckled at the memory of it, even though he was cocky, I love the conversation we had. He was funny and I wanted to stay there and have more conversation with him. But I knew that wouldn't happen it was just a dream that pointed out the facts I don't notice well happen in the future.

"Your in deep thoughts" a voice said snapping me out of my thoughts, I look up and seen Ethan looking at me. I chuckled and shake my head

"I've been like that since I woke up at the hospital" I said and he nods

"Can I ask what happen to you?" He asked and I look at him. His light hazel eyes looking back at me. His eyes was always confused me, cause I never knew if they are brown or greenish hazel. But that doesn't matter now, because he's cute in what ever color eye.

"Uh, I got into a car accident the same day you did" I said and he showed shocked on his face and I laugh.

"Its a good thing your okay, I mean you have two cast but your okay" he says with a smile and I chuckled

"Yea I'm okay" I said and be smiled and nodded. I really like this Ethan. The Ethan I've been trying to see for a while. But I didn't want him to be him by a car accident and a minor amnesia.

---

After we were done eating we just stayed and started talking. Laughter took over the table and I never remember a time where we did this. And had a happy moment.

I looked at Ethan and he was so focused on his Phone, I grabbed my phone that was finally charged and pulled up Snapchat and took a picture of him

The flash of my phone made him look up from his phone and look at me. I smiled while bri laughs next to me

"Did you just take a picture of me?" He asked with a smile on his face and I nodded laughing

"Yea because you was so focused" I said and he laughs

"Let me see" he says and I nod pulling the photo up for him to see .

He shakes his head as he laughs and gives me my phone back

"That was actually a good picture" he says and I nod

"It is" I said and he smiles at me and I felt the heat go up to my cheeks and I looked away and blushed to myself.

I hope he didn't see that. I hope he really didn't... I look slightly over to him and he was making a funny face at me and I started laughing again which got everyone attention because I was kinda loud.

"Sorry" I said

"You don't have to be, your having fun" Grayson said and I smile

"I actually am " I say with a chuckle