18.) Spiritual Ascend

Zacznij od początku

            “Now don’t pull that giving up trick on me, Leah,” Tori said sternly as she stood in front of me, with her hands on her hips. “Now come on, there must be one more somewhere here..” She trailed off as she searched the rack for something else.

            ‘Guys,’ Elaine’s voice echoed through the mind link. We quickly touched all the letters that were burning red. ‘Time for training. And BTW, Rose wants to see you, Leah.’

            ‘Why?’ I asked.

            ‘Beats me…she just said to tell you to come straight to her when you arrive in the clearing.’

            ‘Oh, okay.’ I replied. Tori cocked her head, staring at me. She had this look on her face that said she was thinking about something. “What?”

            “Nothing. Let’s get going. We’ll just figure out something for your dress, ‘kay?”

            I nodded. I hope there was still time.

            “You wanted to see me, Rose?” I asked as I opened the tent flap. There, the floating redhead stood, holding a sleeveless white chiffon dress with a satin ribbon and flower attached which hung just below the knees. Why was she holding that? Weren’t we supposed to be training? I went closer to her. “What’s that?”

                “It’s a dress, silly,” Rose said, chuckling in the end. “And it’s for you.”

                That made me freeze. “H-how’d you know I needed one?”

                “I have ears and eyes, Leah. Now go try it on…I will wait outside with the others.”

                I found out the dress was a perfect fit. I checked myself out on the mirror that had conveniently showed out of nowhere. The Spirits do think of everything. I twirled around in it, seeing it sway delicately with every move I made. I felt kinda weird in the dress though, especially with people looking. I wasn’t used to wearing dresses. Mom used to force me into this death traps back when I was little but then she soon found out I can’t be forced into getting used with skirts.

                “Leah, come on out. Everyone here wants to see you,” Rose’s voice was followed by a chorus of ‘yeah’s. Then I heard pushing and shoving outside and Rose’s faint voice. “If you want her to come out, you better stop shoving each other. You’ll get to see her, I promise.”

                “Fine,” They all grumbled simultaneously. I had to laugh. They were so childish sometimes.

                “I’m coming out!” I called. When I stepped out of the tent, the girls gasped while Rose and the other Spirits just smiled.

                “Wow, Lee,” Tori said with wide eyes. “It looks good on you.”

                “The white makes your green eyes pop,” Julie said. We all gave her a weird look. “What? Isn’t that what people in movies always say?”

                “The dress does look good on you…but I don’t think those sneakers make a good pair with that,” Elaine pointedly looked at my black and white checkered shoes. She gave me a crooked smile. “I have the perfect shoes for that, wanna try it on?”

                I shrugged. “I guess…but how are you going to do that?”

                “Easy, I’m going to use Heather.”

                The black haired girl who was leaning on the rock climbing wall, fiddling with the new bracelet the Spirits have given her, looked up with questioning eyes. “What about me?”

                “Heath, I’m going to have to bring you with me. I hope you don’t mind…and I think now is the perfect time to practice on that teleporting thing the Spirits have given you.”

                “Oh, okay,” Heather’s face lightened up when she saw the chance to finally use the bracelet. “Come on, let’s do it right now.”

                “Elaine, come back before ten minutes ends. We still have to train you know.”

                “I know I know,” She rolled her eyes and grabbed Heather’s hand. “Come on!”

                They moved to the middle of the clearing and that’s when Heather slapped her bracelet. Silver smoke suddenly seeped out of nowhere and formed into a cloud right in front of them. Elaine got on it first, followed by Heather, The dust swirled around them and then they suddenly disappeared.

                “Wow, I’d give anything for something like that,” Sophie muttered with wide eyes. “Instant arrival at a destination. Sweet!”

                “Girls, back to training,” Megan said. She looked up to the skies and frowned…as if something might happen soon. “Let’s get going, we need to prepare…I can feel something’s wrong with the air right now.” Then even quieter that I might have mistaken it, “It’s going to happen soo…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it....let's just say I'm not so sure about this chapter but I already have an idea what's going to happen next chapter.....(evil laugh).....MWAHAHAH!!! xD

I'm also not so sure about the video at the side....does it fit? :|

AbbyTAR thanks soooo much for the pictures of their clothes... ILY sooo much ^__^

Okay people...don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and maybe even FAN?? xP