8.) Spiritual Ascend

Ah, I finally made up my mind on who this chapter shall be dedicated to. It's going to be mystiicreader!!! She has been so kind to redo the cover she made me. :)

And its over there at the side. :P ----->

Finally fixed this chapter...hehehe :)

Welcome to Chapter eght guys!!! Those who have read this chappie before it got fixed, thanks for understanding... :P

Anyway....@KaminaStone and @Nicker14, if you guys are reading this now and you want a dedication on a chapter...PM me on which one (as long as its not taken. You can choose also future chapters :) but just to be really sure...in case this story will end around chaps 19 or 20.....choose from 9 to 20. And hopefully you'll like the dedication...) Reason for future dedication is at the end of this chap.

Now lets get past my ranting and start reading.

VOTE !!! COMMENT !!! Maybe even FAN ?

But don't forget to....ENJOY !!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter eight:

Friday and the weekend passed in a blur. Now it was Monday. Most of the other students here in my Algebra class had gone into dreamland. I, too, was tempted to ditch Mr. Riley's lecture on how to get measurements and those other mathematical things and go into my little world. In the end, even though I didn't want to do it, I slipped and began dozing off.

Last Friday was our very first pep rally in the gym. We all sat on the bleachers, listening to Mr. Winston's little speech about the changes and stuff that weren't so important. Then he congratulated the football, volleyball, basketball, soccer players, the swimmers, and the glee club-I know, so much to congratulate-for the job well done on all those contests they won last summer. The names called gave pride to our school. Then he repeated what Abby Morgan said yesterday.

Weird isn't it? Chris, Nate, and Harry St. James are best friends but they are from different sports. Chris was from football while Nate was in swimming and Harry was for soccer. They were so different from each other. But apparently, they are the hottest boys in school so that could also be the reason why they were brought together.

The only thing that kind of bothers me is that Nate isn't like any of those arrogant and conceited idiots...well, most of the time. He actually had a heart. That was not really normal for a popular dude here in Riverdale.

But that's what he is.

Saturday, mom took out her old dress and lent it to me for my Romeo and Juliet play. Tori and Victor were there to rate me and for my mom's other old dress which Tori was wearing on Thursday. Nate wasn't there because he had piano lessons in the morning and swimming practice in the afternoon. I was relieved and a bit disappointed to hear that piece of information. Half of me didn't want to know what he thinks while the other half wanted to. It was driving me nuts. 

My dress was white, off the shoulders and it had little flower designs everywhere. It ended just an inch above my knee. My mom also went out of her way just to buy me white flat sandals. I didn't need new shoes, I already had enough of them but she insisted. After I twirled in front of my mom and two best friends, they all nodded in approval.

Next was Tori in mom's silky deep blue dress with frills from the waist down. It had semi-puffy sleeves and a silk blue belt just where the frills started. It also ended right where her knees were. Tori also brought her blue flats which was a shade darker than her dress. After she modeled in front of us, I saw Victor checking her out. He had a slight smile on his face that held so much affection. He still liked her.