We put on another movie and once I see he's calmed down, I put my hand on his thigh and start kneading. Once I'm mere a mere centimeter away from actually making contact with his member, the doorbell rings. He grunts, and tries to keep me from getting up, but I resist.

I get up and open the door to see my mother. She's still in her nurse scrubs and I can tell she's exhausted. "Please tell me Ellie's asleep," she says.

"Knocked out," I say, "She had a long day with Cameron and I. She'll probably sleep 'til noon."

I can physically see her sigh of relief. I turn around to see Cameron with Ellie in his arms. He hands her off to my mom and she says good night. As soon as the door closes he pulls me back over to the couch to finish what we started.

I kiss him back but not nearly as eagerly as I did before. Now I feel as tired as Ellie must have. Cam notices and pulls away.

"You tired?"

I nod and lay my head on his chest. He sighs, but picks me up and carries me to his room. He gives me one of his shirts to sleep in. A few minutes later we're both lying in the bed, his arms wrapped around me as half my body lay on top of him.

~The Next Morning~

I wake up partly underneath Cam with his arms tightly wrapped around my middle. It takes at least 5 minutes to get out without him waking him up. I go into the attached bathroom and get ready. When I'm brushing me teeth, some of the toothpaste gets onto my lips and begins to burn, so when I'm done I look at my lips in the mirror. Nothing. I finish getting ready, then grab my wallet so I can go get Cam and I some breakfast before he wakes up. I know he'll be angry if he wakes up and I'm gone, so I write a note and head towards the door.

As I'm tugging on the handle, I feel warm, strong arms wrap around my torso and feel his hot breath, "Where do you think you're going?" he whispers.

I jump slightly, but then relax. "I was going to get us some breakfast, aren't you hungry?" I say calmly.

"Oh, I'm hungry, but in a totally different way."

I feel the heat spread across my cheeks as he turns me around in his arms. He brings my lips up to his, and kisses me. I feel a strong burning sensation and immediately pull away. "What's wrong?"

I remember brushing my teeth this morning, and how long we were kissing last night. We kissed for almost 2 hours straight, only stopping when we talked and my mom came to pick up Ellie. Then it hits me. "My lips are probably raw from last night."

He chuckles. "Did we really kiss for that long?"

"Apparently so."

He looks at me for a second and I can still feel his prominent bulge digging into my stomach. Cam wraps his arms around me tighter and begins to lead me back to the bedroom. "Well, since I can't kiss your lips, I guess I'll just have to settle for everywhere else."

He starts on my face, laying warm, gentle kisses across my forehead and cheeks, moving lower and lower. His hickeys from last night have started to darken, thank God I remembered to freeze a couple of spoons before we went to bed.

He stays light until he gets to the collar of my- or should I say his- shirt. The hickeys ended just below the collar. He pulled my shirt off and began kissing roughly down my breasts, choosing certain spots to suck and nibble on. I was a moaning mess. I was sure he had gone over every other inch of my breasts ten times before he got to my nipples.

He placed feather-light kisses on them and pulled away for a second, and at first I thought that was all he was going to do before moving on. I became even more frustrated and was starting to say something when he started to suck on them. My voice was cut off by an involuntary moan.