Chapter • 1

❊1

"I'm so worried." I sighed, getting into bed as I thought about the interview I have coming up tomorrow. 

I pulled the chalk-white covers over me before snuggling my body next to Cameron's.

"Why is that?" Cameron asked sweetly, kissing me on the forehead. I wrapped my arm around his torso and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"Its just that," I paused. "what happens if the people who interview me don't like me?" I replied, getting more anxious the more I thought about it.

"What are you talking about? Of course they'll like you." Cameron whispered onto my scalp, sending a warm skitter down my spine.

"I really don't want to mess it up." I fretted. 

Cameron's hands slipped up the front of my shirt, which was actually his, and started tracing lazy patterns and shapes on my stomach.

"Stop panicking." Cameron stated, planting kisses on the top of my head. "I think you need something to help calm you down." 

"Cam, what are you talking abou-"

I was cut of by Cameron's smooth, warm lips pressing against mine. He soon got up from our spooning position and hovered over me, but his lips still latched onto mine. One of his hands delicately travelling up and down the side of my petite waist, and the other keeping him up.

I carelessly ran my fingers through his hair, pulling on it every so often as he moved his knees either side of my body. I slowly started moving his boxers down, but I was stopped.

"Na ah ah baby girl, tonights all about you." He breathed onto the skin of my neck, causing me to tremble. He started planting faint kisses onto my neck, lightly sucking on my sweet spot.

"Cameron." I whispered. "If I h-have hickeys tomorrow, I-I'm going to murder you." I managed to speak, moving my head back so he could get easier access of my neck.

He ran his fingers from my chest down to the band of my Calvin Klein briefs, slowly removing them as his lips moved back up to mine. I felt his long fingers playing with my thigh, almost like he was teasing me.

Cameron suddenly pulled out of this kiss. I looked at him confused, but he on the other hand, was smirking. I inhaled sharply when I felt his tender hand softly rub my crotch, causing me to flinch under his cold touch. His other hand lifted my shirt up, leaving it just above my belly button. He continued to teasingly rub my clit, which sent me into euphoria. 

"Cam." I moaned, pulling his head into the crook of my neck where he then started to embed my neck with more kisses. 

Before I could bring his head back up to meet mine, his finger gently entered me.

"Ohh my...Cam." I whimpered, my body being sent into exhilaration and pure bliss as he began to move in and out of me quicker. 

"Are you worried anymore, baby girl?" Cameron breathes onto my collarbone, sounding like he's being turned on at the sight of me like this. I frantically shake my head at his question as he continues to pump his finger into me.

I let out a few wild and lusty moans as Cameron relentlessly pleasured me and my hands explored his back, digging my nails into it when he grazed over a certain spot. I noticed my legs start to weaken and my breathing increasing by the second; It felt like I was being over run with ecstasy and excitement.

Then a tingling sensation settles at the pit of my stomach, but soon escalates into something much more, then suddenly I felt myself reach my climax.

"Cameron." I whimper, rather loudly, as all my juices spill onto Cameron's fingers. He smirks at me before bringing his hand up to my view and then inserting his wet fingers into his mouth.

"You're fucking hot, when you moan my name." He whispered into my ear, I chuckle at his remark before he fuses his lips with mine

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And there it is! My first smut! Remember to vote and comment if you want a part two where Cameron gets a little something ;)

Click here to follow me and receive updates everydayhollistergal124

Also because I'm nice, I'm thinking of doing requests so message me if you would like a smut dedicated to you and Cam! (I will need a situation/scenario) :)

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS IF YOU LOVE CAMMMMM: 

Desire