My Friends

I got an idea from my friend Brooke (@TimelessRage, heyyy) to have a sort-of journal thing as a book on here. Hers shows a lot about her, and I want to do the same thing with this.

I don't really know exactly what kind of stuff I want to write about in this book. I thought about just writing about stuff that's on my mind, interests me, opinions, and really whatever comes to mind. I don't know, though.

Before I do anything, I should explain myself a bit. My bio covers the basic stuff. But further than that, I want to explain my family, my friends, my school, and that kind of stuff.

I'll make this about friends. Yeah.

Okay. So I can't say I'm popular, but I'm not a "nobody" either. I'm not the kind of girl that people look up to, or the kind that is well-liked in general, but I'm not the type to cry over how invisible I am either. I'm in the middle, I guess. I have a good amount of friends. But even so, I have best friends... Hey, everyone does. So, I dedicate this entry to each of you. :) Although you probably aren't reading this.

Well, anyway, let's begin. I WON'T PUT THEM IN ANY KIND OF ORDER.

MATTHEW - Matthew Kennedy is my older brother. We're 13 months apart. He's not only my family, but literally the closest friend I have. Not everyone has that kind of relationship with their siblings, but my brother and I do. I feel like I'm myself when I'm around him. We help each other in times of need and share common interests. He means literally everything to me. And so, my brother has the role of my BESTEST FRIEND. No, not best friend. Bestest friend. Cubed. It's an inside joke.

CAMILA - Camila Perez-Tomblin (mockingjay02, heyy) is my best friend. We've sort of established our best-friend ness, but not exactly, so if you're reading this, I'm sorry. But I do consider you my best friend. Anyway, to everyone else, Camila and I met because we both love One Direction. We wrote/are writing a 1D fanfic that we'll post on here soon. Camila and I became friends during our Freshman year (last year) in our PE class. I feel honored to be able to talk to her. She is extremely pretty, with amazing curly hair and stunningly deep brown eyes. And even so, her personality is also amazing. She's crazy, fun to be around, helpful, sensitive, and so many other things. She's such an amazing person. I'm not even worthy to talk to her tbh, but she's so incredible.

BROOKE - Brooke Ortez and I (TimelessRage, heyyyyy) met in our Human Geography class during our Freshman year. She sat diagonal from me in that class, and at first I thought she was crazy. Because she is! We were always able to laugh with one another and I eventually got used to her craziness. She's so loud and hilarious! Brooke has reddish-brownish hair (bad description) and wears glasses. Like me! She's beautiful, and she's SUCH an amazing writer. She puts me to shame okay. I hope we get close again.

ASHTON - Ashton Crenshaw and I have been friends since 6th grade. She also likes One Direction. There have been times where I've been really mean and stuff to her, for really no reason; yet she always forgave me through those times and we've remained very close. Ashton has icy blue eyes and dark wavyish/curlyish hair lol idk. She's freaking amazing. We've made some incredible memories and we always laugh when we're together. She picks me up when I'm down and is a shoulder I can cry on. I couldn't ask for a cooler friend.

BRIANA - Honestly we used to be so close. Briana Mikesell and I had Spanish 1 together in our Freshman year for two trimesters, and through that time we became good friends. I learned that she too is a kid at heart and loves to have fun. We bonded over SpongeBob. I have so many memories with her, times where we sang, cried, shared secrets, and were there for each other always. We talk this year too, and we're starting to get close again. I really hope it works. She's probably one of the prettiest friends I have, with naturally blonde hair and warm, light-brown eyes. She's super skinny and her eyelashes are LONGGG. She's a wonderful friend.

MOON - Moon Zemora. I don't even know where to begin! I met Moon in 9th grade, partially in geometry and partially in human geography. She gives such good hugs! Moon always says nice things about me; once in our Advisory class she wrote an entire notecard about me with all these wonderful things on it. I still have it. Whenever I'm sad, she helps me out. She always smiles at me, and her smile makes me feel better. One of the coolest things about Moon is that she isn't afraid to show who she is. She has a super cool sense of style and doesn't hold back. I remember how she used to wear these huge bracelets made of beads, one had Pikachu on it I think but they were SO cool. She's an amazing artist. She knows that I like My Little Pony, so she drew me a humanized version of Pinkie Pie. All her art is beautiful. All in all, she's extremely gorgeous and an amazing friend.

EMILY - I've known Emily Lacy since 5th grade. Her, me, and this other girl were all three best friends. We went to different middle schools but re-united in high school. She probably thinks I'm still such a nerd, with the way I talk and act. But she puts up with it. Lol we have a few insiders and I laugh whenever I think of them. Emily is another really pretty friend that I have, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She isn't overdone like most girls of her type, but instead her smile and her in general are genuine and natural. She's unique and really cool.

ALLYSON - I met Allyson Mitchell in cheerleading a long time ago. As younger kids, we were best friends. But then, the people that did our cheerleading club thing stopped doing it. So for a long time we didn't talk. She transferred to my school last year and we remembered each other. We were sort of friends, until she started dating my brother. I started to hate her for a long time after that, and soon my friend Savannah did too. We were that way for a good chunk of the year, until finally she apologized to me. We got close after that, and through her I met Camila. She's a fragile person, but she also has a crazy side. She's been a good friend for all these years.

HALLEY - Halley Ray is also a newer friend of mine. We don't know each other that well, but we like a lot of the same bands and we always partner up in health. We always talk about our fandoms and listen to music together; I swear she has the best taste in music EVER. Pop all day, yo! My boyfriend liked her a little bit a long time ago, and tbh they would be so cute together. I'm not even scared to say it! She's really pretty, with dark long hair and dark eyes to match. Her eye makeup is always perfect and I'm jealous that she can pull it off. Lol I hope to be closer with her.

I'll add more tomorrow. I'm tired. :(

I really need to come up with a cool signature,

-Danielle ♡