Chapter 27 love hurts

Start from the beginning

"THEY ELECTROCUTED YOU??!!" Cole screamed. She nodded.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwww" Alex all of a sudden screeched in pain.

I looked at cole and he looked back. We comforted Alex. Now the people can hurt Alex with just a click of a button.

"He drugged us then hurt you?" I asked. Alex nodded.

"I WILL FREAKING KILL HIM WHEN WE GET OUT OF HERE!!" I was mad. Don't blame me.

GABES P.O.V.

I woke up next to Alex#2. It feels great to be back with the one I love. I think I might propose to her after everything is back to normal.

When everyone was awake and ready I told them all to meet me in the living room for a urgent plan to get Dana, cole, and Alex out.

"OK!!!! EVERYONE OUT OF THEIR ROOM AND COME TO THE LIVING ROOM" I demanded.

"UGH!" I heard dalton.

"Come on, guys! I have a great plan to get back Dana, cole, and Alex!" I whined cause no one listen to me,

They all mopped down the stairs and into the living room.

"Great! Everyone is here. Wait? Where is dalton?" I asked while looking around the room.

"I don't know?" Madison said while taking a seat next to Alex#2

"DALTON!!!!!" I screamed.

"WHAT?!" He yelled

"COME DOWN HERE FOR THE MEETING!" I yelled back.

"BUT IM ON THE TOILET, IM TAKING A POOP. CAN'T I HAVE SOME PRIVACY?" He said.

"FINE!!! BUT HURRY. I HAVE A PLAN TO GET THEM OUT!" I yelled. I looked at Madison who was awkwardly just sitting there.

"I apologize for Dalton's choice of words" Madison said.

"It's ok, it not your fault his butt needs to release." Will said. We all laughed.

10 MINUTES LATER~

Dalton finally was done.

"FINALLY!!!!!!" We all shouted at the same time.

"Well, I'm sorry" dalton said.

"Ok so what's the plan?" Alex#2 said.

We were all sitting in a circle and then I told them my plan.

"Ok, so we have to get them out tonight" I said

"Why tonight?" Madison said

"It's the only night. We can't wait any longer. What If tomorrow was the day they do something to them that can harm them for life." I said

They all nodded.

"So tell us the oh so clever plan that you have in mind" will said while munching on some Cheetos.

"Ok, so tonight at 12:00am, we will drive to where they took Alex, Dana, and Cole. We will-" I got cut off by dalton.

"How are we going to find out where they took them" dalton asked

"Well, on the day they were going to exchange me for Alex and cole, I was sitting in the middle. When they started the van, Alan came in the back to grab some rope. On his way back to the passenger seat, he forgot to close the door between the back so I could see the window. I saw Dana and I nudged him. I gave him the look. He looked up and saw that the door was open. While we were driving I asked Dana to help me memorize which way we are going. He told me all the directions he saw us go in when we got to the barn in a quick sentence. I also looked out the window so I memorized how the roads should look like." I explained.

"Wow. I didn't think you had such a great memory." Alex#2 said.

"I don't. When Dana told me the routes I made it into a song." I said

"Oh, how do you sing it." Will said while taking out a notepad to write down the lyrics which was also the way to where Alex, Dana, and Cole are.

"First you start off the car running 50miles one way or another. You take a left a left then another left then you reach a house with a Infiniti sign. You take it down a notch till you reach California street. You see a green house, then a blue house, then a peach house. Don't underestimate the thing you see, their is more to it then it seems to be. On the side their is a tree that looks like a bee. You turn right then down then left and around the big house with a fig tree on the ground. You go through a tunnel and see a hobo on the side. Don't forget to go straight to the forest road and go down toward the field. You see a barn then stop the car. Then you have reached your destination." I sang like a idiot.

"Gabe, you obviously can't write a song to save you life. Those words didn't even rhyme." Dalton said.

"Yeah but the tone is catchy at least and we have our directions to go their. All we need or do is do everything backward and I believe we will reach the place." Will said.

We took out a map and marked all the places down. Soon, we have what we think is the place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTHUR'S NOTE~

So how do you like it so far. I am telling the amazing plan plan I have in mind in the next chapter. Go read it. It should be uploaded with the last chapter and this one. VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!! Sorry to seem desperate.