Kale's Discovery

Kale POV

Kale grabbed the twins by the collar of their shirts.

"Hold up." Kale said darkly.

They were at the school and it was lunch time. Nothing was making sense ever since he saw Jack and to be honest it pissed him the fuck off seeing him around Choca so much. Not only that, Choca was in the hospital and he was the one beside her bed 24/7.

The twins turned around...

Both had black eyes and when they saw Kale their eyes rounded in fear. "Look, we don't know anything."

Which confirmed everything.

"Come with me. Now." Kale ordered his eyes dark.

The twins cursed under their breaths but followed Kale where they could all talk in private. They went to one of the empty halls and Kale rounded on them, "I'm guessing someone got to you first judging by those black eyes."

Jude and Ryan glowered with anger.

"Tell me everything." Kale ordered, tilting his head up.

The twins looked at each other and then the ground. "We can't."

"Whatever Alison has on you, I'll take care of it or I can make it worse, you choose."

The twins looked at each other and then sighed.

They each looked Kale in the eye as they told him the truth.

Kale radiated with fury as he thought about how conniving Alison was and how stupid he was that he fell for it. He knew she had issues, deep psychological issues that her father kept hidden from the school but he knew. Kale knew that Alison had a mental disorder... knowing that he tried to tolerate her and even went to some of her treatments. She was doing better until Jack came along and disturbed the peace. In order to keep her sane Kale put up his pride and tried to work it out, but at some point he couldn't take it anymore and used Hayley. He admitted to it but he was young and stupid, he never meant to be the downfall of her... but Alison forgot she played a huge role in her death.

She forgot that she was the one who told Hayley to kill herself... Alison only made Hayley's depression even worse and that's what Alison was trying to do with Choca. It almost worked.

Almost.

"I won't deal with this no longer." Kale said as he left the school parking lot and headed towards the dental office where Alison's father worked. The drive took fifteen minutes from the school. Kale parked his black mustang, got out, locked the door, and then hurried inside.

The receptionist, his cousin, Anna, smiled when she saw him. "Hey, Kale, what's up?"

"I need to talk to Mr. Conners."

"Uhm," she typed something in her computer then without looking up said, "yeah, he's with a patient right now but I'll tell him, just wait for a few minutes."

"Ok, thanks, Anna."

Kale went and took a seat near the kids play area. The walls were painted with Disney characters, the seats colorful. Kale's dark mood didn't fit in with the theme at all. Some of the kids even gave him fearful looks. Ten minutes passed until Mr. Conners came from around the corner talking to a mother and her child. He smiled and waved a goodbye at his patient before looking at Kale and smiling.

"Hey, long time no see, how are you?" He said as Kale stood up to shake his hand.

"Hey, I'm fine... we need to talk about Alison." Kale said, his tone low.

Mr. Conners smile twitched, "Let's talk in my office...."

They made their way into the office and Mr. Conner's smile finally dropped, his eyes serious.

"What happened?"

"She's losing it again." Kale said. "Is she taking her medicine?"

Mr. Conners tightened his jaw. "I... I don't know. She was keeping up with it so I stopped bothering her... she must have stopped without me knowing. What exactly is she doing?"

"She's repeating the Hayley incident."

Mr. Conner's eyes widened. "Who is it now?"

Kale took a long, deep breath before saying. "Choca."