The Prince

Ria, Morgan, and the twins stayed behind.

The twins had to get ready and Ria and Morgan were....yeah. Beth was latched onto Jack, they both ignored us. Alison and I walked together and Desmond and Jack were talking about the football game.

"So what's up with Kale and the twins?" I asked.

Alison's lips tugged up into a smile. "When they were in middle school the twins would constantly piss him off by talking at the same time. It creeped him out and one time at a holloween party the twins stuck to his side and scared away any girl that he tried to talk to. Another time, they acted like ghost and scared the crap out of him. Basically, they harass him a lot."

"Wow." I snorted, then looked behind us. Kale and Desmond were still talking but when I looked back Kale looked back at me. I turned around fast, heat spread to my cheeks.

Ugh.

We got to the gate entrance. The slides weren't directly on the beach itself, but it was kind of close. There were a lot of complex looking slides that varied in sizes.

We got to the gates. Alison paid twenty dollars for the both of us and we entered. Jack and Beth hadn't waited for us but we waited for the boys; when we were all together we snagged up a private seating area to put our stuff at. It was twenty dollars though, but these rich kids didn't even bat an eye.

I sat down on the chair, scanning the excitement around me. People of all ages were here, the place was crowded. I looked back to the group just as Kale was stripping off his black shirt.

I gulped.

Licked my bottom lip.

Tried to reign in my hormones.

Tried.

I hope my nose isn't bleeding.

Kale's stomach had six seperate plates of smooth abs. His torso was wide and it slimmed down to a V. His V line was defined too... When his shirt was completely off and he could see, I averted my eyes fast. But my eyes averted to Desmond's rock hard body, I looked away fast again and my eyes landed on Alison and her perfect body.

Ughhh.

I hate these people and their perfect bodies.

I looked down, at least that way I wouldn't look at a body.

"Choca." Alison suddenly said.

I didn't look up, I was afraid. "Hmm?"

"You okay?"

"Yup."

"Well, hurry up and take off your clothes, we're all about to jump in."

I peeked up at her and gave her a sheepish grin. "Well, my hair is all done and all, it'd be a shame to just go in now. I think I'll sit here for a second."

Alison frowned, "I guess.... well, alright, I'll see ya."

"Okay." I said, relieved. I waited until they were all gone before looking up. But instead of seeing no one two identical faces met mine.

Hikaru- Ryan and Jude sat next to each other. "Hey again. Choca right?"

I looked side to side. "Where did you two come from?"

"We just got here." They both said.

Something pecked at my leg all the sudden. My heart leapt, I didn't know what the hell it was. But it was just Tikat.

It used its beak to hit my shin again. This time it hurt. "Ow. Um, your duck is hurting me."

"Sorry." They both said, giving me a mischivous smile. "So, Choca...?"

"Yeah?" I asked, nervously.

"We will give you a warning." They said suddenly, "Stay away from the prince if you don't wanna get hurt."

"Who?"

Instead of answering me the two unshirted themselves, revealing a nicely toned body. They put their shirts in the pile of clothes and winked at me. Ryan (I assume) grabbed his duck and started to head towards the pool with Tikat.

"Who the hell is the Prince?" I asked nobody.