Anime, anime, anime

I realized too late that I probably shouldn't have said anything.

I should have just said no. Plus, I'm sure that Beth meant a 'kiss' in another sense, but I was going by technicallity and technically me and the drunk had kissed. Our lips touched. It was a kiss. My first one too.

But regardless, I shouldn't have said anything. Because for one, Jack didn't even remember the kiss so double smack in the face for that. Beth meanly added to it by laughing and Ria even gave a little snort. The only ones who didn't laugh were Alison and Kale because they'd been there.

Beth's laugh though.... it was grating my ears. She wouldn't stop. Alison tried to stop her but Beth just laughed even harder. I clenched my jaw tightly.

"I.... he did.... at the party..." I looked to Alison and Kale for help but they weren't paying attention.

"Sorry sweet cheeks but I don't remember kissing you.... I'd like to though." Jack hiccuped, he was on the verge of passing out. He wouldn't remember this conversation either I bet.

I exhaled out sharply. "Well you did!" I shouted, stood up, and stormed angrily out the back door. Alison was yelling at Beth for being a bitch but she just laughed it off.

I stuck my hand into my pocket and felt my PSP. It gave me a little solace but I needed something big to distract me from another disastrous debut. I exited out into the warm, night air. The ocean waves greeted me as I left the stupid beach house and the stupid kids inside of it. I didn't bother putting on my slippers; I walked through the grass barefoot. The backyard led to the boardwalk to the ocean, I took that.

"Choca!" Alison's voice suddenly called out.

I stopped and wheeled around. She stood at the end of the boardwalk. I shook my head, "No, leave me alone for just five minutes."

"Ugh, stop being so dramatic and come back."

My eyes widened, "Why?" Honestly, she was so unreasonable. "I don't want to talk to them. I don't even like them, no offense Alison but I don't."

"Just give it some time, they'll grow on you-"

I groaned. "That's not the point Alison. I'm not going to be the sister that you want me to be. Stop trying to change who I am, I'm not like you guys."

"Choca-"

"Just give me like ten minutes and I'll come back." I said before she could say something that would really make me snap. Alison sighed, nodded, and turned back towards the beach house. Relieved that she finally left, I continued my way towards the beach. A few people were still out. I saw a disgustingly cute couple walking hand and hand, a woman with a dog on a leash, and a few brave souls jumping into the icy cold ocean waters.

I took my little happy behind down on a spot in the sand, somewhat close to the boardwalk (just in case like someone had any funny ideas). I whipped out my PSP and continued watching Muv Luv.

Funny. I never thought that the argument would actually turn out to be an advantage. Of course, I was still mad about everything but I got more time to watch precious anime as a result. I got so into the anime I was watching that I didn't even realize when it was suddenly five episodes later.

At first I didn't even hear his voice but then Kale sat next to me (scaring the crap out of me) and I jolted out of the deep zone I had entered.

"Really?!" I snapped at him. I groaned, "Why is it always you coming to ruin my fun?"

"I'm sorry, should I have been someone else?" He asked, implying something in the undertones of his voice that I so did not like.

I narrowed my eyes, "I'd rather it not be anyone."