Epilogue

[ KATY'S POV ]

I thought I was already perfect. I thought I had everything.

All the riches in the world...

Talent,

Money,

Family,

Gadgets,

A mansion,

Fame...

As I study in a university for the first time, I realized something was missing...

Friendship.

At first, I didn't care about that. Being famous within the walls of the university was my goal.

But something unexpected happened, my parents had to go to Europe, my Yaya Nica went back to her province, and worse, I was stuck with my tita and cousin Min who are living in a polluted area.

There was nothing left for me. No gadgets, No everything.

Then I met these 5 persons... Esha, Harry, Kim, Alice... and Ethan.

Because of them, I felt this "friendship". I knew the meaning behind that word.

I don't know how and when. I just felt it.

And now I know who Katy Perez really is. I know where true happiness can be found.

From what you feel and from what you want to do and from

"Ms. Katy Perez you're next. Goodluck." sabi ng naka-assign sa backstage.

"Thank you. I'm ready for this."

"And for our next performance, Katy Perez!"

I walk out of the stage.

I can hear people shouting, clapping their hands...and someone saying, "I love you Katy! Kaya mo 'yan!"

Oh, Ethan. Stop it. You're making me blush. :">

The music began to play...

♪ "Friday night beneath the stars,

in a field behind your yard,

you and I are paintin' pictures in the sky.

And sometimes we don't say a thing;

just listen to the crickets sing.

Everything I need is right here by my side..."

Natatandaan pa kaya nila yung mga araw na natambay lang kami dun sa tambayan namin. The first I was there felt awkward. But days passed and I felt comfortable being with them. Yung mga panahon na matutulog na lang yung iba dun, especially Ethan. Hehe. Or us girls would chika-chika about stuff. Yung random dancing namin and singing. Yung kulitan namin.

Oh gosh, that moments are memorable. Then just at that moment, those people caught my eye.

"...And I know everything about you

I don't wanna live without you..."

I know everything about them. I know that some of them ay kasing yaman ko, yung iba naman ay medyo lang, yung iba ay simple lang mamuhay. Naalala ko pa nung nainggit ako sa kanila. That was the time na walang-wala ako. Andun lang ako, kila tita. Pero ayun, dadating din pala ang araw na matatanggap ko na lahat kami ay parepareho. Hindi nasusukat ang lahat sa yaman o hirap, kasimplehan o kasosyalan.

"...I'm only up when you're not down.

Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.