3. They found her!

Start from the beginning

" sir ..I can understand your emotions..but is waqt you need to be there in the hospital.. We are trying our best to find manik sir...".. He said after placing his hand on cabir's shoulder..

And cabir looked at him with regretful eyes...

Cabir : "am sorry..but yeh news that manik is missing ..this shouldn't go out ..it's a request..".. He said in a very slow voice and the officer complied..

After that trio rushed out from there..to see nandini ..

City hospital :

Cabir..Navya.. Mukti reached the hospital ..they inquired on the reception about the accident on highway..

Receptionist told them that injured girl is in ICU ..trio rushed towards the ICU..after reaching there ..they saw nandini inside amidst of needles ..

Mukti : "nandini"... She said in a very painful tone..all the three are in a very bad state..the tears aren't stopping today .

Navya : " yeh sab kya ho gaya .."..she said holding mukti's hand..and both cried hugging each other..whereas cabir was totally out of his senses..he wasn't understanding anything..

He started moving back..and soon he sat down on the bench ..and all the happy times with manik nandini started flashing in front of his eyes..tears welled up in his eyes..

He recalled when he came in Space academy ..he started teasing Manan..how nandini always guided him on the right path..how manik was always there for him in every thick and thin of life..

Tears eloped from his eyes ..when he recalled manik and nandini hugging him...everything was fine ..but now everything is going wrong..every single thing is badly ruined..

Cabir : "kaha hai tu manik?..kese sambhalu khudko?..nandini ..she needs you manik..".. He thought and started crying badly ..face palming himself..

Here..NavTi saw cabir crying badly..they walked towards him..and took him in a side hug..

Navti : " we will survive this together.. ",.they both said in unison..and cabir too nodded his head..in approval .

(FLASHBACK END)

Navya : " us din Hume nandini toh mil gayi thi..but humne Manik ko kho diya ..."..a small tear escaped from her eyes and cabir hugged her tightly ...

Cabir : "sab theek ho jaega..".. He assured her whereas he himself wasn't sure ..

MaNan Dreams :

Manik is standing back facing nandini..he seems to be tensed ..and here nandini is really out of statement ..she is having tough time standing there ..standing in front of her own husband ..she is feeling nervous ..its all happening for the first time..

She closed her eyes ..only to recall their beautiful days together ..his words "am always with you shona" ..start ringing in her ears ..a smile crept on her lips when she saw his smiling face in front of her closed eyes..

"Nandini" .. A warm cold voice broke her trance ..and she opened her eyes only to find love of her life standing in front of her with his arms open ..

She ran towards him..and he engulfed her in his protective embrace..the hug was so soothing and lovable that it took both of them to their love land..where there is no sorrow.. No worries..where there is only love ..trust and care..

Nandini : "manik..please ..I can't live without you ..I just can't..." ..she sobbed badly in his arms and he tighten the hug ..he start caressing her hairs to ease the pain of her vulnerable heart ..

Manik : "even I can't live without you nandini..tabhi toh am here na ..with you ..till eternity ..".. He stated in his calm voice as she clenched the fabric of his shirt in her fist tightly ..

Nandini : " tu kyu Itna door ho tum mujhse ??kyu ghar nhi chal sakte tum mere sath.. ?? Kyu manik ?? ..kyu??" ..she shooted the questions on him while punching her fist little on his heart..still in his embrace .

He broke the hug ..placed his finger under her chin..and raised her face to make her look at him...and she looked at him with tears in her eyes..he gave a weak smile to her..and wiped away those tears with the back of his finger ...

Manik : "mai Jo bhi karha hoon humare liye karha hoon..hum sab ke betterment ke liye karha hoon..I agree things are badly messed right now ..but I promise as the time passes by everthing will fall in its right place..".. He said after cupping her beautiful face in his hands ..and she saw the honesty in his eyes..he planted a assuring kiss on her forehead ..which she accepted with her closed eyes..and then he continued..

Manik : "but tab tak..my princess you won't cry.. And one more thing ..promise me you won't ask me any question from here on.. Promise me nandini..".. He forwarded his hand for the promise..and she knows...he can go to any extent for saving her and their family..so she without any second thought ..placed her hand on his open palm..

Nandini : " promise..I won't ask.."..she too assured him and he smiled ..on which she too gave him a small smile ..and manik took her in his warm hug..and she give in ...

This is the purity of a relation..where you trust your partner more than anything ..where you feel like you are in the safest arms..a true and pure relation has RESPECT AND TRUST ..more than LOVE.. because if you trust someone and don't love..you can spend your life with that one..but if you love someone but don't trust..then you can't spend a single minute in that relation..

This is the reality of every relation..which only few people understand .."BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP DOESN'T MEAN TO LOOSE YOUR SELF RESPECT.. " ..here these two not only love each other but also respect each other's feelings and emotions..

Screen freezes on their content faces..

Hey! peeps! hope so some of your doubts are cleared and if not.. then stay tuned..a lot is coming up..

Now coming to most important thing ..and that is..am having a very important exam very soon so i won't be able to give long updates as i can't devote much time in writing..hope you understand..so keep calm and wait for me..i will try to give updates.. because i believe.. SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING..

Wish me luck..and keep loving me and my stories ..your prayers are much needed..thanks for the enormous love you people showered on me..thanks a ton..DIL SE..