F O R E W O R D

What is the purpose on this foreword?

Well, the only purpose here is to have updates and it serves also as a "authors note" section. And also a Q/A section.

Why do you make stories?

I'm very, very, very bored.

Just for fun.

And mainly I wasn't good at anything except writing stories.
___________________________
Useful info

• This story is my take on the sub-genre of Sci-fi, Military Sci-fi.

•Feel free to add any criticism and comments.

• btw thank ma main nigga extrachipper for the cover.

•the chapters are already pre-made, no need to worry about slow updates.

• my updating schedule is one chapter every three days or four, or five, or six. Well it depends if I have time or no.

•Warning!! There are a lot of military and other terminologies that most Wattpad-people don't understand.

•Still editing(grammar, spelling,etc.)

more useless info:

•some of the characters are based on people that I met.

•profanity and some gore included(not for the weak-hearted) also drug and alcohol usage.

•if you are a SJW just don't humiliate yourselves in the comments, in other words GTFO.

•when I release a chapter accidentally, (which happens frequently because of the small screen of my phone)don't mind that.

___________________________

Also, thanks for the reads and votes! It helps me a lot!

What do you like know about? Personal questions are allowed, just not too personal.(JK)

Also I don't write anymore tbh.