Chapter Twenty-One

-Quite a few months later-

I rushed around my apartment picking up my keys, make-up and basically everything I would need for the day. I looked at my watch and kicked my shoes on whilst running towards the front door, I locked it behind me and suddenly felt like I had forgotten something.

beepbeep, beepbeep I heard my phone get a text from indoors; so that's what I forgot. I sighed as I slowly unlocked the door and grabbed my phone off the kitchen table and then off I went.

I jumped into the posh black car waiting outside, as I jumped in I leant over to the drivers side and kissed him "Hey Matt" I said as I sat back in my seat whilst plugging in my seatbelt. "So Oli, Cindy, George, Sammi, Jaym and Anna are all waiting at the resturant" Matt said as he kept his eyes on the road.

I awkward scratched the back of my neck, "Yeah sorry for taking so long" I let out an awkward laugh and we continued the journey and silence. We arrived at a really posh resturant and outside was Oli and his girlfriend Cindy, "Where are the others?" Matt asked as we got out of the car and Oli and Cindy slowly walked over.

"They went in already to grab a table" Oli replied and we all walked into the resturant together. A blonde girl waved over and we walked towards her. "Hey Violet this is Sammi my girlfriend" George said as he stood up, hugged me and then introduced me to Sammi; she seemed nice.

Lastly Jaym and Anna got up and both hugged me at the same time, "We've missed you since tour" Jaym said as he pulled away from the hug. "Me too" I said whilst looking down at the floor.

We hadn't seen each other much since the last tour but we would soon be recording some new songs with Sean our new drummer in the band seeing as Owen kicked himself out, wihich made it easier on us I guess.

The others had picked a table out on the balcony part of the resturant so we had a little fresh air whilst we ate. We ordered our food and entertained ourselves whilst we waited, Matt randomly kissed me on the cheek; it's the small things he does which makes me happy!

I looked out towards the sea as we were eating at a seaside resturant and I thought back on how my life had been at the start of the tour to what it is now, Matt is my boyfriend and I wouldn't change it for the world; I just hope we don't turn out like Oli and I did.

Half way through the meal Matt started to clink his glass with his spoon, I looked up at him with a confused face, he stopped and kneeled down on one knee; No freaking way.

"Violet, I know to you, it might seem a bit too soon, but I love you and I want you to marry me" he took a small box out of his pocket and revealed the most beautiful ring.

"So will you?" He asked looking up at me. "Obviously! yes!" I laughed and jumped into his arms, he put the ring on my finger and couldn't stop admiring it.

I looked at the ring like it was a symbol of my new life with Matt, without the drama with Owen or Oli; as cheesy as it sounds. I can't wait till next tour!

A/N; Hey! some of you may know that I was going to end the story here but I decided not to as I'm currently thinking of a new ending.

Also I suggest that everyone listen to the piano cover of 'Sleepwalking' by 'Bring Me The Horizon' which i've added on the side because it is perfect omf *_*