Chapter Sixteen

After the Kansas show we decided we should all meet up and go out for dinner somewhere, 'all' meaning Bring Me the Horizon and Decisions, decisions. I didn't want to dress up too much so I just stuck to a pair of black skinny jeans with a cute red checkered shirt fitted with a little bow tie, I also chucked on some red vans just to be color coordinated.

All of my other band members dressed pretty smartly too but not over the top, then we just had to wait for Bring Me the Horizon to come to our bus and then we could go out.

We all agreed to have food at Nandos as everyone had been arguing for the last twenty minutes about where to go. We all ordered our food and started eating, Matt kept looking at me funny from across the table and I tried to ignore it but he was starting to worry me. "Hey I'm just going out for a cigarette" I announced hoping that no one else would come apart from Matt when I gave him a look to follow me.

Once we got outside I stopped and turned around to face Matt "What's bothering you?" I asked as I pulled out my packet of cigarettes, I wasn't actually going to have a smoke but I thought I might as well now that I'm here. "What do you mean, nothing is bothering me" he quickly replied without looking at me directly in my eyes.

"Just say" I pushed for an answer because I knew he was lying. "Fine, I heard you say you liked me to Oli" he looked me dead in the eyes as he spoke, it made me feel so embarrassed but I'm glad he said it. I slowly nodded my head "I understand, you don't feel the same, sorry" I said and started walking past him whilst chucking my cigarette on the floor to go back inside.

I felt Matt grab my arm, "No wait, I do" I stopped and waited for something to say, but I couldn't speak as I felt too shocked. "You don't have to pretend just because you feel bad" I laughed a little whilst still staring the opposite way from him. I just wanted him to let me walk back into the restaurant, "I'm being serious Violet" Matt gripped my wrist tighter and then let go of me.

We both walked back into Nandos and sat down, everyone stared at us but no one asked what happened because there was such awkwardness on the table now. After we all finished eating we all made our way to the beach to hang out for a bit.

Whilst everyone else was running around in the sea and along the beach I sat up on a little hill on the beach and watched them all whilst laughing. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, I jumped but then realized it was only George "Don't sneak up on me like that!" I said whilst trying to catch my breath, he looked at me apologetically and then sat down.

"Look I need to tell you something," George started speaking but buried his face in his hands as he tried to find a way to word it "On the night Oli got stabbed, I saw Owen sneaking in and out of the bus" he looked at me with a worried expression. "What are you suggesting?" I asked with a gasp, there is no way Owen would be capable of stabbing someone.

"I'm suggesting that Owen did it, how can you not see it" George started to raise him voice a little bit as he turned to face me. "See what?" George is so confusing sometimes! "See that Owen was hugely jealous of you and Oli" he shook his head and went to stand up, I pulled him back down to the floor "So what do we do?" I asked, I actually believe George a little bit.

"We have to confront him about it, but tonight, not now!" his voice changed back to a whisper once again and then he stood up and left. What can you even say to someone who you know is responsible for stabbing someone, anyone else would of reported him to the police; but that would tear apart the band.

A/N; Sorry for the stupidly short chapter, I've been out for the last few days so I haven't really had time to write, the next chapter will be more! :3