Chapter Eleven

I woke up with the sound of people talking, I slowly sat myself up and noticed I was still on the sofa; I must of fell asleep here last night. "Morning" Jaym said as he rubbed his head with one hand whilst his other hand was attached with Anna's. She smiled politely at me as she sat down next to Jaym. "So you're joining us on this tour?" I asked Anna, she smiled again and nodded "If that's okay?" she said with an innocent tone. I nodded and continued to wake up, I didn't really care if she was here or not to be honest; she seemed nice.

We're currently on the journey to the next venue which is located at St. Louis so it would be a long time on the road, although I had slept through an hour of driving already. Owen emerged from his bunk about half an hour after I had woke up, I didn't even want to see him this morning for two reasons. The first being that he was pretty rude to me last night in the club and because of what George did; I still don't know whether I believe him or not.

I picked up my phone from the table and darted past Owen towards my own bunk, I just wanted Oli to be here right now and hug me. I dialed Oli's number and waited through a few rings until he picked up "Hey baby!" he sounded happy. "Hi, I wish I was with you right now" I whined down the phone to him, I felt so helpless it's like I can't even be away from him for a few hours. We had a short but sweet conversation on the phone until it got to the point where I physically couldn't keep my eyes open anymore as I didn't get much sleep last night. I said goodbye and hung up the phone to Oli and instantly I could feel my eyelids getting heavier.

I felt someone shaking my shoulders to wake me up and then I heard a girl's voice; how strange. I opened my eyes and looked to see Anna "Sorry, Jaym told me to wake you up and I didn't know how to" she said with a panic and just stood there with wide eyes. "It's fine, thanks by the way" I hauled my body up from the bunk and walked to the mirror to sort my appearance out. I then walked to the bathroom to change clothes as I just slept in the ones I was wearing and also slept in them last night, gross.

It's only a few hours until our gig in St. Louis and I can already see the crowds of people arriving outside the venue. I walked over to the queue and instantly people started screeching and rushing over to me to get pictures, I greeted everyone and took multiple pictures before I started making my way back to the buses. I wanted to see Oli so badly that I went over to his bus for once, to my surprise Matt answered the door "Hey, is Oli there?" I asked as I tried to peak around the sides of Matt.

"He just went to a café round the corner to meet...you?" he looked confused as he realized what he just said. "He didn't tell you? How odd..." he trailed off as he started awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. Why is this all so fucked up, I angrily stomped towards the nearest café I could think of. Why did he tell Matt he was meeting me? All these questions kept rushing through my head but I just didn't understand any of it.

On the way out of the place where the buses were parked I bumped into Owen "Are you still not talking to me then?" I asked as I stopped him in his tracks. He tried to ignore me but I asked the question again. "Look, I just don't think you're truly happy with him" he said whilst looking down at the floor. "What, I am happy with him, I love him Owen and he loves me" I near on shouted at him and then stormed off "Whatever" I heard him shout as I walked off.

I stopped outside of a café about 10 minutes away from the venue and saw Oli smiling whilst picking up two coffees from the counter and walking them over to a table, totally lost in his smile I carried on watching him through the window; that's when someone else came into the picture. He set the coffees down on a table in the corner and a girl stood up to hug him, I saw his arm snake around her waist and stay there for a while. They both sat on a long sofa together opposite the table, by now I had snuck out of their sight but I could still see them.

Oli and the girl sat side by side and they both looked so happy, laughing at what each one of them said. I then saw Oli quickly look at his watch and he started hugging the girl; a lot. The next thing I saw made my heart drop down to my stomach, Oli leant over and started making out with the girl, any other normal girlfriend would of stormed in the café and slapped that bitch; but I just couldn't, all I could do was run away.

Wiping away the tears from my eyes I slammed into the side of my tour bus and fell to the floor in a heap; I couldn't even think straight. I heard a worried voice in the distance but my world was turning into darkness, I could feel myself getting weaker until I passed out.