1. A new phase

A NEW PHASE

It's a saying ..time and tide wait for none ..time flies with wings ..people say that if the end is well then all is well..but if The end is not well that means..its not the end ..it's a new beginning ..

1year back..something heart wrenching took place in the life of those two people ..in front of whom even goddess of love herself bow down her head.. That day almighty himself cried along with them..

But .. It can be stormy today but it won't be rain forever..after every dark stormy night there always comes a brightest day..everything in this universe is pre planned ..every bad thing has something good wrapped inside it..its just we need to look closely..

1 year later...

A girl is running in a big giant hall..seems like she is in a hurry..she is doing all cleaning and dusting very very quickly..

"Wake up!".. She shouted from downstairs looking upwards at the door of a room..

" ek toh Itna Sara kaam hai..or upar se neend nhi khuli hai ab tak.."..she murmured to herself..then after wrapping her hairs in a messy bun..she again shouted in high pitch voice..

"Uth bhi jao ab..".. Her this high pitch tone alarmed a lazy head ..who was sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow very close to Tue body..

" subah subah chillana shuru..can't she take a break yr.."..the person sighed and placed the pillow on the ears..and again slept..

"You have only 2 min.. Warna kuch nhi Milne wala.."..the open threat ..made the foody monster awake ..and the lazy head opened the eyes with a jerk..

" yar ..this is really wrong.."..the person said in a very sad tone making a sweet pout and moved out of bed..

Outside the house :

A black Mercedes Benz came inside the mansion..and a very charming handsome hunk stepped out ..his black aviators were looking breath taking on his face..he gave a million dollar smile after removing his shades..

he gave a million dollar smile after removing his shades

"Home sweet Home..welcome back... CABIR..".. he welcomed himself..and now his face clearly shown..he is none other than.. Cabir dhawan..

He moved inside the mansion..and next he saw a girl working in the kitchen in full swing..like she is some robot..

Cabir : " always in kitchen.."..he thought with a peaceful smile on his face..just then the girl saw Cabir standing in front of her..

"Cabir".. She exclaimed in exciting voice..and Cabir gave her a million dollar smile to her.. She ran towards him ..and he engulfed her in his arms..

" tum kab aaye?"..she asked after breaking the hug..

Cabir : "bas abhi abhi aaya.."..he answered with a smile ..and she too requited back..