In her mind, she replayed the moment she looked up at him earlier. Areum told her to look at his eyes for her to understand his feeling. Yeojin wasn't sure what she saw in his eyes, but she would be lying if she said the way he looked at her wasn't different from the first time they met.

Could he possibly... like me?

"Why are you so quiet?" Kris briefly glanced at her before looking back at the road ahead.

Yeojin tore her gaze away from the window and narrowed her eyes at him. "Tsk. You usually just tell me to shut up, and now you want me to talk?"

Kris snorted. "Just thought it's so not you to be this quiet. Not complaining though."

"Yeah? And picking me up and bringing me out is so you then?" Yeojin retorted with a smirk.

Kris just scoffed at her remark. Yeojin smiled and looked out the window again. She had been doing so the whole journey, but her mind was in a haze then; thus, only now did she realize that they were on the highway leaving the city.

"Where are we going?" She whipped her head to him.

"You'll know." He shrugged.

After an hour drive, they stopped by a rest area for early dinner. More than two hours later, they arrived in Sokcho and the car pulled over in front of a one-story cottage. The sky was already dark as it was almost 8 at night, but Yeojin could see a beach lying across the cottage. Her eyes were immediately widened.

"Why are we here?" She asked as she unbuckled her seat belt.

Kris was already alighting the car and Yeojin followed. "Changing environment to study." He shrugged and opened the car's back door, taking out two bags.

He wasn't doing this just for Yeojin. He was doing this for himself too. Suho called him when Chanyeol had reported for work as the hotel's general manager. He heard from Mr. Lee that Park Changsun had introduced his son to some members of the board too. Though it was just a friendly gesture, he didn't feel good about it at all. Something was definitely cooking up behind the scene. The matter had been stressing him out over the week and he needed a getaway even if it was short.

"What? But it's already night now." She pointed up at the sky.

"That's why I rented a cottage for a night. Tomorrow's weekend anyway." He locked the door and rounded the car to where Yeojin was standing.

"We're staying here tonight? But I didn't bring any clothes." Yeojin frowned, pointing at her uniform.

"I've packed an autumn coat and some of your clothes for tonight and tomorrow." He shoved her a bag before sauntering to the front door of the cottage.

"You did what? Wait, what about my....underwear?"

Kris sighed and looked hesitant to answer as he inserted the key to the door. "I... packed 'em up too."

Yeojin instantly felt blood drained out of her body. She stayed frozen at her spot while Kris walked inside the cottage. "You.... what?" He did what?! Oh my god! Did he... does that... does that mean he saw my...? Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped at the thought of Kris actually packing her underwear. She suddenly felt heat rushing to her cheeks. Her stomach churned with embarrassment and anger. She then stomped inside the cottage and slammed the door behind her. "Ya! You invaded my part of the wardrobe?!"

Kris felt his cheeks heating up too but he chose to swallow the embarrassment in as he turned to face her. "Do you prefer wearing the same underwear as today's then?" He asked with crossed arms, trying to sound nonchalant. Yeojin could only gawk at him for she couldn't find a word to retort. "Don't be overdramatic." He turned his back on her and searched for a room. "I'm your husband anyway. You chose this life remember?"