I had wanted to stay and beg for her to talk to me, but my phone rang, the number to my label showing up on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Mahone, I am calling regarding your trip to Miami..." Jessica trails off.

"Go on" I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"The dates were somehow mixed up, and you are expected to be there by tomorrow"

"Jessica" I huff.

"I'm sorry Sir, I'm not sure how it happened" She says quickly.

"Book me a flight for tonight"

"Will do" She says and I hang up the phone, throwing it onto my bed. I grab the key to the bathroom door, and unlock it, Rowan rolling her eyes when she sees me.

"I'll call you back" She says into her phone before hanging up "What?" She asks, taking a sip of wine.

"I got a call, and I have to leave tonight" I sigh "But, I still want you to come with me" I kneel down beside the tub, leaning my elbows on the edge. She rolls her eyes, and kicks her feet up over the edge of the tub.

"Do you?"

"Yes" I nod "I didn't mean what I said earlier, and I don't have an excuse for saying it" I frown, and she leans forward, resting her arms on the edge as well.

"You made me really mad you know?" She frowns, and I nod.

"I know, and I'm very sorry" I kiss her nose "But will you please go with me?" I pout, nudging my nose along hers.

"Fine" She sighs, and I grin, pecking her lips softly "Now, get out so I can put clothes on"

"But I'd rather stay and watch" I wink, and she rolls her eyes playfully "You know, if you keep rolling your eyes, they might fall out of your head"

"Yeah, God forbid I can't see you anymore"

"Rude" I scoff, and she giggles. I stand up from my kneeling position and walk out of the bathroom, throwing my clothes, and some of Rowans into a suitcase. She comes out of the bathroom, in a large t-shirt, and I chuckle.

"Shut up! I forgot pants" She chuckles, reaching into one of my drawers and pulling out a pair of leggings, and I sit on my bed, calling Jessica.

"Hello?"

"Jessica, what time is my flight?"

"I bought you a ticket for today at 3:30"

"I'm going to need you to add another ticket to that" I say, looking at Rowan as she struggles to pull her leggings up her legs.

"Okay" She says.

"Email me, when you're done" I say, hanging up the phone.

"You always sound so angry on the phone" Rowan rolls her eyes, breathing out in relief when she gets her leggings up her legs.

"I don't like people" I shrug and she laughs, coming to straddle my lap.

"So, what are we going to do in Miami?" She asks, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Have sex" I shrug, with a laugh "Lots of it" I wink, and she smacks my chest.

"I'm being serious"

"We can do whatever you want" I kiss her cheek.

"Like go to Disney World?" She gasps happily, her eyes widening.

"If you want to go to Disney, we'll go to Disney" I nod, and she squeals, clapping her hands.

"I'm so excited"

***

"Ready to go Baby?" I ask, coming back into my penthouse.

"Yeah" She nods.

"Alright, let's go" I grab her hand in mine and we meet Charlie downstairs as he drives us to the airport. We go through processing and board our plane, and I lean in to kiss Rowan's lips softly, taking a picture for snapchat.

"You and your snapchat" She rolls her eyes, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"When I have a hot girlfriend I want to show her off" I shrug with a laugh. Our plane takes off and Rowan and I watch TV until we land. I pick up my car from the airport, my receptionist from the Miami building in the front seat.

"Mr. Mahone" McKenna greets, a smirk on her face "It's always nice to see you" 

"Hello, it's nice to see y-"

"Jesus fucking Christ it's hot" Rowan groans, walking out of the airport "It's making my boobs itch" 

"Ro, Baby come on" I fight a laugh, opening the door to the front seat of my BMW. 

"Who's this?" McKenna asks, her jaw clenched but a smile on her face. 

"Rowan" Rowan smiles, her hand in her shirt "I would shake your hand, but you know" She motions to her hand in her shirt, and I face palm at the fact that she's the girl I'm falling in love with.

"Wow, what a downgrade" McKenna mumbles under her breath, climbing into the backseat of my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi
This chapter is shitty but it took me so long to write because I was distracted.. oops
I love you all

Sincerely, 

Bad_Boy_Hemmo